Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Giantz4Life View Post
    I also would like to make an announcement that I officially am embarrassed to be a New Jersey Devils fan. Been a fan for 20+ years and have never thought or said it, but I am now.7 games left in the season and I already put my jerseys in my closet until next season.I wanna punch a hole through the ****ing wall right now. ****.
    I'm a Devil's fan too, and I always rag on Moke and his Rangers. I guess I shouldn't be talking, haha.
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      I'm a Devil's fan too, and I always rag on Moke and his Rangers. I guess I shouldn't be talking, haha.
      Well, technically speaking, prior to this season the Devils > Rangers and it's not even close.

      The Devils have only missed the playoffs three times I believe under Lou. This will probably be the 4th time.

      My cousin plays for the Rangers so it's a mind-**** for me.
      Last edited by Giantz4Life; 04-16-2013, 01:56 AM.

      Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        It's so awful to think you can't even run a marathon without getting blown up, or send your child to school safely. It's..I can't even describe it. I'm glad your friends were okay. Heard about 10 people had to get their limbs amputated. Just God awful..and that 8 year old child..


        It saddens me that most people are ignorant to history, and are unaware of what is really taking place. I'm forced to accept the fact that standing up for what you believe in and speaking out against public perception is now the new taboo in a land which derived itself from that very nature. The media has now found a way to turn the word truth into a negative term, "truthers". And that's only because the majority of we the people are naive enough to buy into it. When an event takes place we are now suppose to accept and believe what we're told by the main stream and that's that. If we dare question it, we are deemed as crazy, unpatriotic, and hated.

        This is way beyond football for me. At this point sports isn't important. We live in a world filled with hatred, greed, manipulation, and corruption. And people are suffering because of it. The truth is right in our faces, but the majority of us refuse to act on logic or reasoning although we claim to. Instead we let our emotions control what we choose to believe.

        This isn't about Nicks vs Cruz, Eli vs Brady, or the Giants vs the Packers. I'm not here to argue or debate with anyone on this matter. We're all affected and in this together. Fighting with one another won't resolve anything. But be prepared to take anything, as crazy as it may sound into perspective. Look no further than our past history to understand that anything is possible in a world as corrupt as the one we live in today. Be open minded. Look at the facts. Ignore your emotions because it obscures reality.

        It is not crazy to think outside of the box.

        It's time to wake up and do some research.
        Last edited by Marvelousmik; 04-16-2013, 07:24 AM.
        Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

        ~Big Mike~

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Marvelousmik View Post
          It saddens me that most people are ignorant to history, and are unaware of what is really taking place. I'm forced to accept the fact that standing up for what you believe in and speaking out against public perception is now the new taboo in a land which derived itself from that very nature. The media has now found a way to turn the word truth into a negative term, "truthers". And that's only because the majority of we the people are naive enough to buy into it. When an event takes place we are now suppose to accept and believe what we're told by the main stream and that's that. If we dare question it, we are deemed as crazy, unpatriotic, and hated.

          This is way beyond football for me. At this point sports isn't important. We live in a world filled with hatred, greed, manipulation, and corruption. And people are suffering because of it. The truth is right in our faces, but the majority of us refuse to act on logic or reasoning although we claim to. Instead we let our emotions control what we choose to believe.

          This isn't about Nicks vs Cruz, Eli vs Brady, or the Giants vs the Packers. I'm not here to argue or debate with anyone on this matter. We're all affected and in this together. Fighting with one another won't resolve anything. But be prepared to take anything, as crazy as it may sound into perspective. Look no further than our past history to understand that anything is possible in a world as corrupt as the one we live in today. Be open minded. Look at the facts. Ignore your emotions because it obscures reality.

          It is not crazy to think outside of the box.

          It's time to wake up and do some research.
          You truly are ignorant.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Marvelousmik View Post
            It saddens me that most people are ignorant to history, and are unaware of what is really taking place. I'm forced to accept the fact that standing up for what you believe in and speaking out against public perception is now the new taboo in a land which derived itself from that very nature. The media has now found a way to turn the word truth into a negative term, "truthers". And that's only because the majority of we the people are naive enough to buy into it. When an event takes place we are now suppose to accept and believe what we're told by the main stream and that's that. If we dare question it, we are deemed as crazy, unpatriotic, and hated.

            This is way beyond football for me. At this point sports isn't important. We live in a world filled with hatred, greed, manipulation, and corruption. And people are suffering because of it. The truth is right in our faces, but the majority of us refuse to act on logic or reasoning although we claim to. Instead we let our emotions control what we choose to believe.

            This isn't about Nicks vs Cruz, Eli vs Brady, or the Giants vs the Packers. I'm not here to argue or debate with anyone on this matter. We're all affected and in this together. Fighting with one another won't resolve anything. But be prepared to take anything, as crazy as it may sound into perspective. Look no further than our past history to understand that anything is possible in a world as corrupt as the one we live in today. Be open minded. Look at the facts. Ignore your emotions because it obscures reality.

            It is not crazy to think outside of the box.

            It's time to wake up and do some research.
            Just the facts, and nothing but the facts thank you

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Marvelousmik View Post
              It saddens me that most people are ignorant to history, and are unaware of what is really taking place. I'm forced to accept the fact that standing up for what you believe in and speaking out against public perception is now the new taboo in a land which derived itself from that very nature. The media has now found a way to turn the word truth into a negative term, "truthers". And that's only because the majority of we the people are naive enough to buy into it. When an event takes place we are now suppose to accept and believe what we're told by the main stream and that's that. If we dare question it, we are deemed as crazy, unpatriotic, and hated.This is way beyond football for me. At this point sports isn't important. We live in a world filled with hatred, greed, manipulation, and corruption. And people are suffering because of it. The truth is right in our faces, but the majority of us refuse to act on logic or reasoning although we claim to. Instead we let our emotions control what we choose to believe.This isn't about Nicks vs Cruz, Eli vs Brady, or the Giants vs the Packers. I'm not here to argue or debate with anyone on this matter. We're all affected and in this together. Fighting with one another won't resolve anything. But be prepared to take anything, as crazy as it may sound into perspective. Look no further than our past history to understand that anything is possible in a world as corrupt as the one we live in today. Be open minded. Look at the facts. Ignore your emotions because it obscures reality. It is not crazy to think outside of the box. It's time to wake up and do some research.
              By research, do you mean watch a few truther documentaries, and watch Russian influenced news?
              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                By research, do you mean watch a few truther documentaries, and watch Russian influenced news?
                I love how someone whose beliefs are based upon confirmation bias is admonishing people for letting emotions choose what they believe. That is high irony right there.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Drez View Post
                  I love how someone whose beliefs are based upon confirmation bias is admonishing people for letting emotions choose what they believe. That is high irony right there.
                  He's concluded that it's a conspiracy before the FBI has named suspects. That's why truthers can't be taken seriously.
                  My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                    He's concluded that it's a conspiracy before the FBI has named suspects. That's why truthers can't be taken seriously.
                    I'll be honest, I like Marvelous but I really don't understand his point. Its a bit rambling.
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      I'll be honest, I like Marvelous but I really don't understand his point. Its a bit rambling.
                      If you want to understand his point, just watch Loose Change, and the Zeitgeist Trilogy, and start listening to politically-focused rap songs.

                      Oh, best brush up on a Secret Societies documentary.

                      TRILATERAL COMMISSION
                      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                        If you want to understand his point, just watch Loose Change, and the Zeitgeist Trilogy, and start listening to politically-focused rap songs.

                        Oh, best brush up on a Secret Societies documentary.

                        TRILATERAL COMMISSION
                        Wasn't the Trilateral Commission supposed to be the Queen of England,a Rockefeller and someone else? The last I heard of that was in the 70's.
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                          If you want to understand his point, just watch Loose Change, and the Zeitgeist Trilogy, and start listening to politically-focused rap songs.

                          Oh, best brush up on a Secret Societies documentary.

                          TRILATERAL COMMISSION
                          And most importantly, make up your mind about something first and then look for evidence that supports your view while dismissing any evidence that proves your stance it wrong. You can dismiss it by simply stating, "Don't believe the lies, maaaannn," or, "It's all part of the cover up, don't you understand?"

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            Wasn't the Trilateral Commission supposed to be the Queen of England,a Rockefeller and someone else? The last I heard of that was in the 70's.
                            The best thing is you can make the Trilateral Commission whatever you want, with little to no evidence. Just fill it with some shadowy and/or powerful figures.

                            Comment


                            • Here's the truth:

                              http://bostonmarathonconspiracy.com/

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Drez View Post
                                The best thing is you can make the Trilateral Commission whatever you want, with little to no evidence. Just fill it with some shadowy and/or powerful figures.
                                Rockefeller wants microchips in all of us! He funded the Nazis!
                                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X