The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    Oh, it's interesting, but it's still not a good reason.
    "Interesting," "not good," what's the difference? They all say the same thing -- nothing.

I would think that one who reads a lot of fiction would be aware that word choice is pivotal (which also means crucial, Rudyy).
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      There are a hundred billion galaxies like the milkyway. Some galaxies have more stars than every grain of sand on Earth. You dont think theres something else out there?
      I was just being a **** with the Tupac comment.

Who knows? I think there is a possibility, it's kinda hard to believe we are the ONLY living thing out there.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
        "Interesting," "not good," what's the difference? They all say the same thing -- nothing.

I would think that one who reads a lot of fiction would be aware that word choice is pivotal (which also means crucial, Rudyy).
        Interesting meaning different. Not interesting meaning good. Mkay?

It's not a good reason, but it's an interesting take, as in I haven't seen anyone make a point like that.

-waits for witty comeback to try and show intellect, but ultimately fails because nobody actually cares, except for him-
        Last edited by Rudy; 04-16-2013, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Interesting meaning different.
          And different simply means not the same.

"Those shoes are different" tells you what about the shoe? That they're not the same as...well, anything. Mind-blowing!

Comment

And different simply means not the same.

"Those shoes are different" tells you what about the shoe? That they're not the same as...well, anything. Mind-blowing!
            Oh, I see you only quoted part of what I said to make a point that is entirely irrelevant.

Comment

-waits for witty comeback to try and show intellect, but ultimately fails because nobody actually cares, except for him-
              Lol the comeback has been made.

How would "no one caring" make my attempt at showing intellect unsuccessful? People's interest isn't a standard.

Comment

Lol the comeback has been made.

How would "no one caring" make my attempt at showing intellect unsuccessful? People's interest isn't a standard.
                Deep down, I know it is for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  That being said, they came to Poughkeepsie last month to protest Vassar college, nothing in particular....and only 3 ppl showed up, and they got right back on the little bus they were on, because there were 1000 ppl on the street waiting for them lol.
                  They protested up by me once as well, they are always in small numbers because it is not really a church, the only "members" belonging to the church are Fred Phelps and his nutjob family

Comment

Oh, I see you only quoted part of what I said to make a point that is entirely irrelevant.
                    Except my post was made at 6:51, and your edit (including whatever I didn't quote) was made at 6:52.

Comment

Except my post was made at 6:51, and your edit (including whatever I didn't quote) was made at 6:52.
                      Well l suggest at 6:57 PM, you re-read the post.

Comment

Deep down, I know it is for you.
                        Well of course you claim to know me on a deeper level, you're manically in love with me.

Comment

Well of course you claim to know me on a deeper level, you're manically in love with me.
                          This was established already.

Comment

Well l suggest at 6:57 PM, you re-read the post.
                            And I did. I responded to your little aside at the bottom, and left off the middle part since my post (which I didn't edit) already addressed your lack of point.

Comment

And I did. I responded to your little aside at the bottom, and left off the middle part since my post (which I didn't edit) already addressed your lack of point.
                              Oh, that was the response? LOL. Sad...

Comment

This was established already.
                                Well the Giants establish the run game sometimes, but occasionally they stray from it. Catch my drift? Yes.

You do.

Comment

Working...
                                X