Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    Oh, that was the response? LOL. Sad...
    Ah, so typical of unhealthy obsessions.

    You're starting to mimic my wittiness.

    Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
      Well the Giants establish the run game sometimes, but occasionally they stray from it. Catch my drift? Yes.You do.
      No, but I bet your right arm is much bigger than your left. Me being the reason why.
      Mood: WOOF!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        No, but I bet your right arm is much bigger than your left. Me being the reason why.
        Zing!


        421905hn342'qioafgjs8d9gaiosknt43qk!
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
          Ah, so typical of unhealthy obsessions. You're starting to mimic my wittiness. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
          I mimic stupidity, bite me. Seriously, do it.
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
            Zing!


            421905hn342'qioafgjs8d9gaiosknt43qk!
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              Anna Faris <3333
              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                Anna Faris <3333
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • you both annoy me.....NOW, ENTERTAIN ME, INSTEAD!!!!
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

                  It's too bad, I'm too good....

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    you both annoy me.....NOW, ENTERTAIN ME, INSTEAD!!!!
                    Don't kid yourself pal,

                    You know we ..well I entertained you.
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      you both annoy me.....NOW, ENTERTAIN ME, INSTEAD!!!!
                      THEE thread is that-a-way.


                      <---------
                      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                        THEE thread is that-a-way.


                        <---------
                        Don't be rude.
                        Mood: WOOF!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                          Don't be rude.
                          I only kid. Pizz outranks me in posts, so it'd be in bad taste to disrespect him.

                          Seniority.
                          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                            I only kid. Pizz outranks me in posts, so it'd be in bad taste to disrespect him.

                            Seniority.
                            I don't care about post counts. And I'm not offended either way!
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

                            It's too bad, I'm too good....

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                              I only kid. Pizz outranks me in posts, so it'd be in bad taste to disrespect him.

                              Seniority.
                              YEAH, IT WOULD BE.

                              Well, I'm allowed to disrespect him..NOBODY ELSE IS THOUGH.
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                                YEAH, IT WOULD BE.

                                Well, I'm allowed to disrespect him..NOBODY ELSE IS THOUGH.
                                shut yo face.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

                                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X