No announcement yet.

The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think we have a good chance of doing well if we stay healthy of course. Our depth is pretty terrible so hopefully we don't lose too many starters this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
      True. Anyone else have a really good feeling about this season? I can see us going 12-4.
      With this team, who the hell knows. The schedule in and of itself doesn't look too daunting, but then you look at the details... 5 of the first 8 games (including 3 of the first 4) are on the road, as are 3 of the last 4. I'm not too sure how I feel about playing every game in November at home, wouldn't have minded seeing a road game in there, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
        With this team, who the hell knows. The schedule in and of itself doesn't look too daunting, but then you look at the details... 5 of the first 8 games (including 3 of the first 4) are on the road, as are 3 of the last 4. I'm not too sure how I feel about playing every game in November at home, wouldn't have minded seeing a road game in there, lol.
        We played extremely well at home this past season..I believe we were 6-2, hopefully we can continue that.
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          We played extremely well at home this past season..I believe we were 6-2, hopefully we can continue that.
          Hopefully that will continue, as well as us playing better on the road.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
            Hopefully that will continue, as well as us playing better on the road.
            It's so weird because in 2011, we were awesome on the road, and God awful at home. Then this past season was the opposite. WAY TO BE CONSISTENT GUYS.

Comment

• SportsNation ‏@SportsNation6h
              Cowboys have 3 SNF games and 1 MNF game this season...so that adds up to, what, 18 interceptions for Tony Romo in primetime?

Comment

• More **** going down in Boston.

What a terrible week for America.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantz4Life View Post
                  More **** going down in Boston.

What a terrible week for America.
                  Messed up, but it looks like they got one of the ****ers.

Comment

• @CNN: The Boston bombing suspects were brothers reports @DebFeyerickCNN. One brother is dead. The other is on the run. Watch @CNN Live coverage

Comment

• What is up people?

That Texas **** bothers me a lot too. Why were there such apartments right near that area? They didn't take into account that this plant could have blown up?

Comment

• Looks like they killed one of the suspects but a cop also died trying to stop a robbery committed by the first suspect. The second, his brother, is still on the run. http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/20/us...anted=all&_r=0

Comment

• The Bruins game must have been amazing to be at.

Comment

• @YourAnonNews: Dead Boston bombing suspect posted video on religious prophecy associated with Al Qaeda http://t.co/LHxUdt6V7w | via - @MotherJones

Comment

• This guy might be armed with explosives.

Comment

• Lol religious prophecy. I won't go any further.

Comment

Working...
                                X