The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
    The Bruins game must have been amazing to be at.
    Saw a clip. Started crying.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      It was fantastic when I watched it. Sports are awesome. When you're standing and going along with the procession, it feels great being there.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        Yeah that definitely tugged at the ol' heart strings

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

What is up people?

That Texas **** bothers me a lot too. Why were there such apartments right near that area? They didn't take into account that this plant could have blown up?
          No Zoning laws in Texas (btw, **** texas)....so by other state standards, there should have been a large radius unoccupied. But instead, a hostpital, a school, and a nursing home was within the blast radius of a chemical plant. Awesome work, Texas.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            No Zoning laws in Texas (btw, **** texas)....so by other state standards, there should have been a large radius unoccupied. But instead, a hostpital, a school, and a nursing home was within the blast radius of a chemical plant. Awesome work, Texas.
            That's ridiculous! lol

Comment

Everyone that I know that's from Texas says it is a ****hole. Terrible laws, terrible heat, and its infested with inbred rednecks. I don't know why anyone would want to live there.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
                Everyone that I know that's from Texas says it is a ****hole. Terrible laws, terrible heat, and its infested with inbred rednecks. I don't know why anyone would want to live there.
                Yea, I'll pass.....forever.....
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I just want to wear cowboy boots and not look gay.

Comment

I just want to wear cowboy boots and not look gay.
                    ummmm......I dont know where you from, but I've never seen a gay guy wear cowboy boots.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

ummmm......I dont know where you from, but I've never seen a gay guy wear cowboy boots.
                      Cowboy boots are just the gay fad aren't they?

Comment

That's really sad, and as a result, 35 or so people died with hundreds injured.
                        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Supposedly the Aunt of the kid is a total nut, and she's a lawyer... said they were all set up. LOL.

Comment

Cowboy boots are just the gay fad aren't they?
                            I have no first hand experience to confirm or deny your assumption.

My father on occasion wears cowboy boots, but he's a biker who lives in the south. I feel it's part of his image. lol

His alter-ego, we'll call him "Business-Bob", is a wealthy real estate broker who owns 67 different $2000 suits, and owns both a Cadillac Escalade and CTS to drive his clients around in, and golfs 3 times a week. So I'm not 100% sure we should trust anyone's cowboy boot judgement --_____--
                            Last edited by JPizzack; 04-19-2013, 05:00 PM.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Supposedly the Aunt of the kid is a total nut, and she's a lawyer... said they were all set up. LOL.
                              SHE'S A ******, I LISTENED TO HER AND SHE'S SO STUPID.

SHE'S LIKE...THIS WAS STAGED, and a reporter was like..but they killed cops and threw explosives at them, then she goes ....ok I didn't know that.
                              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

I have no first hand experience to confirm or deny your assumption.

My father on occasion wears cowboy boots, but he's a biker who lives in the south. I feel it's part of his image. lol

His alter-ego, we'll call him "Business-Bob", is a wealthy real estate broker who owns 67 different $2000 suits, and owns both a Cadillac Escalade and CTS to drive his clients around in, and golfs 3 times a week. So I'm not 100% sure we should trust anyone's cowboy boot judgement --_____--
                                You know what? Screw my assumption. Fashion is awesome. I actually want to go buy mahogany dress shoes for work. Color is slamming. Black is boring now.

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                                SHE'S A ******, I LISTENED TO HER AND SHE'S SO STUPID.

SHE'S LIKE...THIS WAS STAGED, and a reporter was like..but they killed cops and threw explosives at them, then she goes ....ok I didn't know that.
                                So I've heard. I haven't seen it though. :/

Comment

Working...
                                X