Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    Sup?
    Yo miro un baloncesto en la television. Y tu?
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • Yo miro el porno. Ay Dios Mio!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
        Yo miro el porno. Ay Dios Mio!
        Oh God lolol
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post

            Weak sauce.

            And wow, you're supposedly mad old according to your signature!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Moke View Post
              Weak sauce.And wow, you're supposedly mad old according to your signature!
              Older than Morehead.
              Mood: WOOF!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                Older than Morehead.
                Damn son

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                  Damn son
                  How've you been? Busy, I'm assuming.
                  Mood: WOOF!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                    How've you been? Busy, I'm assuming.
                    Yeah, haven't gotten a chance to do much lol. I wanna try and watch the Rangers game now

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                      Yeah, haven't gotten a chance to do much lol. I wanna try and watch the Rangers game now
                      I feel you. 2 more weeks, and it's summer and work for me. Trying to finish this semester up well.
                      Mood: WOOF!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                        I feel you. 2 more weeks, and it's summer and work for me. Trying to finish this semester up well.
                        My last day of classes is May 16th and then finals the week after. I'm going to start studying tomorrow for finals and such. I also have to finish a paper.

                        I can't wait for the summer, plus getting a new car and moving into my new house. I guess I can be somewhat excited.

                        Comment


                        • 1-0 RANGERS. **** the devils.

                          Comment


                          • My boss is such a moron. I'm surprised at times she's run a successful restaurant for so many years, lol. The lady cannot write a good description for food ever! Not even when I do it for her. The other day one of the sales reps gave us a little sample jar of truffle salt. So, today for one of the breakfast specials I put on a truffled steak frittata. I even wrote and dictated my description to her; Truffled Steak Frittata: Sliced sirloin dusted with truffle salt, caramelized onions, and potatoes. Topped with shaved Parmesan cheese. Sounds delicious, right? Here's how it turned up on the special menus; Frittata with steak strips, onion, truffle salt, potatoes, and parmesan cheese. I mean, that was the name of the special and the description. Grrr. Sometimes I wonder why I bother. For chrissakes, she has the word "yummy" on the menu! What the **** is that about?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Drez View Post
                              My boss is such a moron. I'm surprised at times she's run a successful restaurant for so many years, lol. The lady cannot write a good description for food ever! Not even when I do it for her. The other day one of the sales reps gave us a little sample jar of truffle salt. So, today for one of the breakfast specials I put on a truffled steak frittata. I even wrote and dictated my description to her; Truffled Steak Frittata: Sliced sirloin dusted with truffle salt, caramelized onions, and potatoes. Topped with shaved Parmesan cheese. Sounds delicious, right? Here's how it turned up on the special menus; Frittata with steak strips, onion, truffle salt, potatoes, and parmesan cheese. I mean, that was the name of the special and the description. Grrr. Sometimes I wonder why I bother. For chrissakes, she has the word "yummy" on the menu! What the **** is that about?
                              Small business owner, or franchise-type GM?
                              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                              Comment


                              • Well, assuming by the flexibility in specials, small business owner.
                                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X