No announcement yet.

The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• because bread is bread...and im not looking for a culinary ****ing masterpiece when i order bacon and eggs for breakfast. im looking for a $2 sandwhich to scarf down on the way to work.

did you really just compare a cheesesteak to a bec sandwhich? lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Uh....I like waffles?
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
        Like for a TBH. Jk
        When are you taking me out?

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          because bread is bread...and im not looking for a culinary ****ing masterpiece when i order bacon and eggs for breakfast. im looking for a $2 sandwhich to scarf down on the way to work.

did you really just compare a cheesesteak to a bec sandwhich? lol
          Eh, I am.

I understand why you would want to scoff something on your way to work, but I love to get to the city early and order something differently every day. Trying a bacon egg and cheese in a wrap is amazing. When you're biting into the roll, everything is flatter.

With a wrap, everything is bunched together better.

Yes, of course I compared the two. The differences in breads and differences in how the onions are cooked are huge in determining which philly cheese steak is better.

Same thing happened to me this morning. I went to buy the cold cut, capricolla. I bought it from a different place and the taste of this was one was better. There was more fat which made it taste amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            Youre a ****ing weird dude....
            You're one to talk

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
              Eh, I am.I understand why you would want to scoff something on your way to work, but I love to get to the city early and order something differently every day. Trying a bacon egg and cheese in a wrap is amazing. When you're biting into the roll, everything is flatter. With a wrap, everything is bunched together better.Yes, of course I compared the two. The differences in breads and differences in how the onions are cooked are huge in determining which philly cheese steak is better.Same thing happened to me this morning. I went to buy the cold cut, capricolla. I bought it from a different place and the taste of this was one was better. There was more fat which made it taste amazing.
              You eat the fat? Bro..

Comment

• That's why I love cold cut wraps over cold cut sandwiches. All of the ingredients are jam-packed together, giving off a better taste when you bite into it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  Uh....I like waffles?
                  pancakes are better.

Comment

You eat the fat? Bro..
                    Capricola is amazing, it's mostly all fat though. I never really eat it, so once in awhile it isn't bad

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      pancakes are better.
                      Not even close..no way.

Comment

Capricola is amazing, it's mostly all fat though. I never really eat it, so once in awhile it isn't bad
                        Eeew, I can barely eat a tiny bit of fat on anything.

Comment

Eeew, I can barely eat a tiny bit of fat on anything.
                          The capricola is this if you didn't know what it was:

The white stuff is the fat, so you pretty much have to eat the fat when you're eating this cold cut. It's amazing though. Sweet or hot, it's amazing.

Comment

The capricola is this if you didn't know what it was:The white stuff is the fat, so you pretty much have to eat the fat when you're eating this cold cut. It's amazing though. Sweet or hot, it's amazing.
                            I want to try it, but the fat...

Comment

• What kind of cold cuts do you like? Mortadella has fat too, amazing.

Comment

What kind of cold cuts do you like? Mortadella has fat too, amazing.
                                SALAMI!! It's SO bad for you, but yum

Comment

Working...
                                X