The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by byron View Post
    I don't believe I have ever had it I have heard of it and seen it around but never tried it .....Well the wife and I are coming down in Oct maybe we can look that place up....
    It'll be about a 20-25 minute detour (saying you hit I-87 around Albany at all). It's well worth it, though.

Comment

• I haven't been there once. Oh wait, I went to the old one when I was younger. My dad got free tickets to Jets-Broncos.

I was too young so I have no idea who was even on the team.

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
        when I think of cake I think sweet/sugar....cheese is sharp or at least I like sharp cheese ...I will have to try it now just to get my head around what it taste like
        Cheesecake is made from cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
          Cheesecake is made from cream cheese.

Comment

• Guys, cheesecake is made from cream cheese
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Hey guys,

Comment

• You know, I'm really pissed at my professor. She keeps telling me to use google scholar to find articles yet i'm on it, and every single link I click... they are asking me to pay to read this ****.

Wtf? My professor has some explaining to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  Guys, cheesecake is made from cream cheese
                  Well, we all know that. But, Byron said cheese is a sharp taste (like he thinks it's made from cheddar or something). I just wanted to reassure him that cheesecake isn't made from a sharp cheese.

That being said, who doesn't think ricotta cheesecake is the bomb?

Comment

It'll be about a 20-25 minute detour (saying you hit I-87 around Albany at all). It's well worth it, though.
                    thanks Drez....I have been down there twice we come in over the George Washington...stay in a motel close to the stadium I am defiantly going to try a slice next time I see it.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                      Guys, cheesecake is made from cream cheese
                      so what you are saying is you don't need a cheese slicer to eat it.......that's good

Comment

• Cheesecake doesn't even contain cake. Such a rip off.

Comment

Well, we all know that. But, Byron said cheese is a sharp taste (like he thinks it's made from cheddar or something). I just wanted to reassure him that cheesecake isn't made from a sharp cheese.

you are Drez I really didn't now how it was made....

Comment

Just rustling your jimmies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                              Cheesecake doesn't even contain cake. Such a rip off.
                              Yeah but it...it's ...well

Yo, who asked you anyway?!

Comment

• I asked myself and answered myself.

Comment

Working...
                                X