The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
    Yeah... and I can't seem to find that many articles based on what I type in.

I'm discussing smartphone use in relation to telling time, making appointments and such.

No matter what I put, I can't get any more than the 5 short articles I have.
    Yeah, there might be a dearth of information on that subject. Does it have to be smartphones? Or can you expand it to other digital devices, like old school PDAs?

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      TIDE COMES IN, TIDE GOES OUT!!! CANT EXPLAIN THAT!!!
      lololol
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• GUYS, GUYS..GUESS WHAT?

I'M GETTING CHEESECAKE TODAY. YES, RUDITH IS GETTING LE CHEESECAKE. I WILL BE A HAPPY PERSON...FOR ONCE.

How is everyone?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          GUYS, GUYS..GUESS WHAT?

I'M GETTING CHEESECAKE TODAY. YES, RUDITH IS GETTING LE CHEESECAKE. I WILL BE A HAPPY PERSON...FOR ONCE.

How is everyone?
          Not as good as you. I am cheesecakeless today, and will be for the time being. Stupid doctor wants me to watch my cholesterol. Wahhhhhhh!!!!

Comment

GUYS, GUYS..GUESS WHAT?

How is everyone?
            From where are you getting cheesecake?
            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
              From where are you getting cheesecake?
              I have a feeling it's going to be Walmart or some other place that isn't a real bakery.

Comment

GUYS, GUYS..GUESS WHAT?

How is everyone?

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
                  I have a feeling it's going to be Walmart or some other place that isn't a real bakery.
                  Wal-Mart lol...

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
                    Ugh... Hahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantz4Life View Post
                      >.> !

Comment

GUYS, GUYS..GUESS WHAT?

How is everyone?
                        Ever hear of whistle stop bakery? The best cheesecake in all of LI.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
                          Ever hear of whistle stop bakery? The best cheesecake in all of LI.
                          Nope! It's in L.I? I'm always up there in the summer, have to check it out. Texas De Brazil has the best cheesecake.

Comment

Nope! It's in L.I? I'm always up there in the summer, have to check it out. Texas De Brazil has the best cheesecake.
                            Yeah definitely check it out if you're into cheesecake, they definitely will not disappoint. They're in Oceanside which is pretty close to Queens.

Comment

I'm so excited, Texas de Brasil is opening a spot in Albany this summer. Not that I can afford to go there very often, but it's still sweet. Only thing that sucks is that it's going to be at a mall.

Comment

• Anyone goto the Jersey shore for the summer? I'm renting a house in Long Beach Island (LBI) with some buddies for a week in June. Can't friggin wait.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

Working...
                                X