The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
    THAT SCHOOL SUCKS!!!!!Just kidding, a lot of turds go there though.. I know because there are 2 catholic high schools that migrate to St. Francis so they can all be around their friends again.
    Oh true
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGG YESSSS

Comment

• Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
        Why even waste your time? Last time I went to a Met game the tickets were free and I still came home disappointed. They really should be paying the fans to fill those seats.
        haha. i always tease the mets....but i like checking out other MLB stadiums. I've only been to a few, but Shea and CitiField were not any of them oddly enough.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• That looks like awesome cake. Now add a bit of raspberry sauce or something on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
            Good morning people!

Started my day off well with a nice burrito breakfast wrap - onions turkey, egg whites, and pepper all jammed pack into a very favorable breakfast sandwich.

Instant sex gratification.

Oh, and an iced coffee to top it all off. 2 Splendas, and whole milk. Thank you.
            Nice and healthy. It's really easy to substitute healthy foods in normally unhealthy dishes. I make turkey chili a lot as opposed to beef chili and it tastes awesome. Obviously, every now and then you have to gorge and get something greasy though. Speaking of grease, I don't know if anyone has been to the infamous Rutgers grease trucks "R U Hungry" but they just opened a "fat sandwich" spot right in my town http://www.fatsandwich.com/

This is a true test of will power.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

• I heard about that place, that is brutal on the heart.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                HELL NO.
                You sure?
                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                  You sure?
                  She looks, and acts like Rosie O'Donnell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                    She looks, and acts like Rosie O'Donnell.
                    ouff. good luck with that
                    raaaaghhh!

Comment

• I have serious draft anxiety. I can't wait!!!

Who are you guys hoping we draft?

I'm liking either Ogletree or Fluker but you can never predict what Jerry and Co. will do.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantz4Life View Post
                        I have serious draft anxiety. I can't wait!!!

I'm liking either Ogletree or Fluker but you can never predict what Jerry and Co. will do.
                        I'm not much of a draftnik, but I think we're going to go DL or secondary. Even though I'm not expecting us to pick OL, I wouldn't be too surprised. I would actually be shocked if we drafted a LB.

Comment

Nice and healthy. It's really easy to substitute healthy foods in normally unhealthy dishes. I make turkey chili a lot as opposed to beef chili and it tastes awesome. Obviously, every now and then you have to gorge and get something greasy though. Speaking of grease, I don't know if anyone has been to the infamous Rutgers grease trucks "R U Hungry" but they just opened a "fat sandwich" spot right in my town http://www.fatsandwich.com/

This is a true test of will power.
                          Ultra lean ground beef (93% lean or better) actually has less cholesterol than 93% lean turkey and the same amount as 99% lean, though the beef still has a higher triglyceride content. Just stay away from the higher fat ground beef. What I actually used to do (and am likely to start doing again soon), is when making anything with ground beef, I would use a 50/50 or 25/75 blend of beef/turkey. That way there you still get a fair amount of beef flavor, but increase the nutritional value.

Comment

I have serious draft anxiety. I can't wait!!!

You and me both!

Lots of people have us picking Ogletree, and Bjoern Werner, I really like the Werner pick.

I heard Fluker is pretty slow..

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
                              Ultra lean ground beef (93% lean or better) actually has less cholesterol than 93% lean turkey and the same amount as 99% lean, though the beef still has a higher triglyceride content. Just stay away from the higher fat ground beef. What I actually used to do (and am likely to start doing again soon), is when making anything with ground beef, I would use a 50/50 or 25/75 blend of beef/turkey. That way there you still get a fair amount of beef flavor, but increase the nutritional value.
                              I think turkey tastes better, personally.

Turkey lasagna? YUM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
                                Just buy grass fed beef, you get the good omega 3s that way instead of the omega 6s found in corn fed beef and like you said buy lean if possible.

Comment

Working...
                                X