Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    You say Tomato........
    I say potatoe..............wait...nevermind.....


    let's call the whole thing off....

    (yes, I just used a Gershwin reference on a football forum. I should probably be banned for at least an hour)
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      I say potatoe..............wait...nevermind.....let's call the whole thing off....(yes, I just used a Gershwin reference on a football forum. I should probably be banned for at least an hour)
      Or forever.
      Mood: WOOF!

      Comment


      • That awkward moment when your friend invites you to go out for sushi, and you hate sushi..
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          That awkward moment when your friend invites you to go out for sushi, and you hate sushi..
          I don't trust people who say they hate sushi.

          I also don't trust people who don't drink.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

          It's too bad, I'm too good....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
            That awkward moment when your friend invites you to go out for sushi, and you hate sushi..
            It must be code for something else, if you catch my drift.
            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              I don't trust people who say they hate sushi.

              I also don't trust people who don't drink.

              Comment


              • Drez, I can't view whatever you posted. lol, when I'm at work, alot of stuff gets blocked
                Oderint Dum Metuant

                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                Comment


                • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  Drez, I can't view whatever you posted. lol, when I'm at work, alot of stuff gets blocked
                  It's the clip from the Austin Powers movie, "There's two things I hate in this world; people who are intolerant of other's cultures, and the Dutch."

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Drez View Post
                    It's the clip from the Austin Powers movie, "There's two things I hate in this world; people who are intolerant of other's cultures, and the Dutch."
                    "There are only 2 things I fear in this world!"

                    "Yes?"

                    "Nuclear war"

                    "and?"

                    "And what?"

                    "whats the other thing you fear most?"

                    "Oh right...................carnies.......yes carnies. circus folk? they smell like cabbage......and the small hands...."
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                      It must be code for something else, if you catch my drift.
                      It certainly wasn't something else, we went to get sushi
                      Mood: WOOF!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        I don't trust people who say they hate sushi.I also don't trust people who don't drink.
                        Sushi is gross, I'd rather eat play-doh.
                        Mood: WOOF!

                        Comment


                        • The 30 for 30 short on John Tuggle made me cry, and I almost never cry. So sad..
                          Mood: WOOF!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                            Sushi is gross, I'd rather eat play-doh.
                            you know whats gross? YOU!!
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

                            It's too bad, I'm too good....

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                              The 30 for 30 short on John Tuggle made me cry, and I almost never cry. So sad..
                              I gotta catch up on the past few. i think the last one i saw was "The Anouncement" abt Magic
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

                              It's too bad, I'm too good....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                                The 30 for 30 short on John Tuggle made me cry, and I almost never cry. So sad..
                                Theyre always sad. "The Real Rocky" made me hate Stalone.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X