The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Theyre always sad. "The Real Rocky" made me hate Stalone.
    Right?!?!?! I mean, i already dont really like him to begin with...but still, yes.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• The Magic Johnson one almost brought me to tears. But i think thats because i did cry as a kid, but i had no idea WHY i was sad about it. I just knew everyone was supposed to be sad about it. I really dont know. I was 8, give me a break lol
      Last edited by JPizzack; 04-25-2013, 02:46 PM.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
        Strips are nice, but I loves me some ribeye.
        yeah that's probably my fav cut also....I came a crossed a cut they call Delmonico chuck which is pretty damn good a bit cheaper.....

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
          yeah that's probably my fav cut also....I came a crossed a cut they call Delmonico chuck which is pretty damn good a bit cheaper.....
          I also like Delmonico. It's a good cut, i agree
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            Right?!?!?! I mean, i already dont really like him to begin with...but still, yes.
            no a big Stallone my self...Pacino, Nicholson, Duvall are a few I like....for crazy Jim C was great he's not doing much any more...Idk

Comment

The Magic Johnson one almost brought me to tears. But i think thats because i did cry as a kid, but i had no idea WHY i was sad about it. I just knew everyone was supposed to be sad about it. I really dont know. I was 8, give me a break lol
              well I'm 60 and I cry all the time ! haha... jk I only cry once in a while...lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                Sushi is gross, I'd rather eat play-doh.
                Its not bad as long as you don't mind eating hardened phlegm.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  Its not bad as long as you don't mind eating hardened phlegm.
                  I want my animal meat cooked !

Comment

Delmonico is a specific cut of ribeye... I want to say it's the cut of the two center ribs.

Comment

Delmonico is a specific cut of ribeye... I want to say it's the cut of the two center ribs.
                      yeah I think your right...here's what I found... authentic Delmonico steak is the first 3" steak cut from the chuck eye...and that's all greek to me.. I know nothing about meat cutting the Delmonico is a bit tougher than the rib eye and a little more fatty...which I don't mind

Comment

• I reference this chart usually lol

Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

yeah I think your right...here's what I found... authentic Delmonico steak is the first 3" steak cut from the chuck eye...and that's all greek to me.. I know nothing about meat cutting the Delmonico is a bit tougher than the rib eye and a little more fatty...which I don't mind
                          There's a lot of contradictory accounts of the first Delmonico. I read an account that it was a 3" thick strip loin. However, generally speaking (and I'm basing this on my 16 years cooking experience, and equally as many eating at steakhouses, lol) that Delmonico is generally meant to mean a specific cut of ribeye.

Comment

I reference this chart usually lol

What the heck is plate? I worked as a meat wrapper for years and never heard of this.

Comment

There's a lot of contradictory accounts of the first Delmonico. I read an account that it was a 3" thick strip loin. However, generally speaking (and I'm basing this on my 16 years cooking experience, and equally as many eating at steakhouses, lol) that Delmonico is generally meant to mean a specific cut of ribeye.
                              yeah I think you are right...at any rate the ones I have been getting are damn tasty for a descent price....I'm not a fan of the leaner cuts...that cut suits me pretty good....My wife on the other hand doesn't mind round..to dry for me...Hamburg steak is better than that stuff maybe Hamburg steak is round...Idk

Comment

• Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
                                What the heck is plate? I worked as a meat wrapper for years and never heard of this.
                                Oddly enough you get the flank steaks from the plate and skirts from the flank.

Comment

Working...
                                X