• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• all right now I'm gonna have to have a steak for supper

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
      all right now I'm gonna have to have a steak for supper
      Was thinking about having a steak earlier, but the wife wanted pizza, so pizza it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
        Was thinking about having a steak earlier, but the wife wanted pizza, so pizza it is.
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

yeah since it was my idea the wife thinks I ought to cook it.....went with porterhouse for myself sirloin tip for the wife " she don't like any fat" spinach, and mashed followed by a nap then the draft

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
            I ain't too proud to beg, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
              yeah since it was my idea the wife thinks I ought to cook it.....went with porterhouse for myself sirloin tip for the wife " she don't like any fat" spinach, and mashed followed by a nap then the draft
              Sounds delish.

Comment

• I just woke up from a terrible nap. WHY CAN'T RUDITH SLEEP IN PEACE WITHOUT BUFFOONS TEXTING ME EVERY 2 MINUTES? WHAT EVEN. And what are you losers (minus Byron...he's a winner) talking about?
                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  I just woke up from a terrible nap. WHY CAN'T RUDITH SLEEP IN PEACE WITHOUT BUFFOONS TEXTING ME EVERY 2 MINUTES? WHAT EVEN. And what are you losers (minus Byron...he's a winner) talking about?
                  Umm... You do know that phones nowadays have volume buttons. They even have the ability to completely turn the ringer off!!! /sarcasmoff. But, seriously, if you really need a nap, just turn the ringer off, girl.

Umm... We're talking about different steaks. And my being whipped because my wife and I had pizza tonight instead of steak because she wanted pizza.

Comment

Umm... You do know that phones nowadays have volume buttons. They even have the ability to completely turn the ringer off!!! /sarcasmoff. But, seriously, if you really need a nap, just turn the ringer off, girl.Umm... We're talking about different steaks. And my being whipped because my wife and I had pizza tonight instead of steak because she wanted pizza.
                    I usually keep it on (low volume) for emergencies..then people started texting me stupid crap, so I turned it on to vibrate. 700 vibrations later I couldn't take it anymore and gave up. Ha..that's not being whipped, that's being thoughtful

Comment

I just woke up from a terrible nap. WHY CAN'T RUDITH SLEEP IN PEACE WITHOUT BUFFOONS TEXTING ME EVERY 2 MINUTES? WHAT EVEN. And what are you losers (minus Byron...he's a winner) talking about?
                      You don't get texts. You're gay as ****.

Comment

You don't get texts. You're gay as ****.
                        Aw man

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          I reference this chart usually lol

Mmm..flanks

Comment

Aw man

Comment

Don't smile at me.

Comment

Don't smile at me.

Comment

Working...
                                X