X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post
    Why not? The fringe benefits are second to none
    What?> Like being called the Gestapo every 5 minutes? lol

But, then again, you do get to see everyone's IPs. You actually know who the multiple account holders are, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
      What?> Like being called the Gestapo every 5 minutes? lolBut, then again, you do get to see everyone's IPs. You actually know who the multiple account holders are, lol.
      I'm going to admit, I made the troll account "Miggles" because I was bored LOL
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        There's at least 3 regular posters that I can think of that have multiple handles. I suspect one of the three has at least 4 usernames and has used one name to support other names' opinions if that makes sense. That would be the only reason I would want to be a mod, but that would never happen obviously haha.

Comment

And stood around while you let everyone say it was 420?

Lmao p.o.s.....
          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
            And stood around while you let everyone say it was 420? Lmao p.o.s.....
            BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA YES!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
              There's at least 3 regular posters that I can think of that have multiple handles. I suspect one of the three has at least 4 usernames and has used one name to support other names' opinions if that makes sense. That would be the only reason I would want to be a mod, but that would never happen obviously haha.
              I know exactly who you are talking about. I couldn't live with myself knowing I created 3 or 4 accounts to "back up" my opinion. That is just so sorry lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
                What?> Like being called the Gestapo every 5 minutes? lol

But, then again, you do get to see everyone's IPs. You actually know who the multiple account holders are, lol.
                Just have to laugh it off. Its pretty easy, especially when you see how seriously these guys take this stuff, and how desperate they are for attention. Being called names by any of them is more icing on the cake LOL
                The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA YES!
                  You really are a p.o.s lol smh smh

Comment

I know exactly who you are talking about. I couldn't live with myself knowing I created 3 or 4 accounts to "back up" my opinion. That is just so sorry lol.
                    I'm actually Drez, ShakeandBake, and Moke. The arguments between those usernames were to throw off suspicion.

Comment

• I have no other accounts, just my old accounts that have been barely used. Stop lying gmen.

Comment

• I have anotehr account, but i dont know the name. I made it when I got temp banned once, but i was unable to use it when i made it anyway because it required admin or mod approval before using apparently lol. idk
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          I have anotehr account, but i dont know the name. I made it when I got temp banned once, but i was unable to use it when i made it anyway because it required admin or mod approval before using apparently lol. idk
                          I made one years ago, maybe like '05 or '06, but I never used it and couldn't even remember my screen name, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
                            I have no other accounts, just my old accounts that have been barely used. Stop lying gmen.
                            I'll leave it off here, I don't feel like arguing with myself. Too much signing out and in. Moke is one of my easier accounts to log in though, only 4 character username. (That's why I also chose Drez, another 4 character username)

Comment

• Stop flattering me.

Comment

• I'm really upset that all Ironman showtimes this weekend are already sold out. It's MONDAY!!

Comment

Working...
                                X