• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Pretty cool. I like those ears.
    Same
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
      It's not really a coupon. They are printed tickets. Plus, she's my girlfriend. Doubt she gives a ****.
      MOKE, YOU BRING WHATEVER YOU WANT ON THE DATE. IF YOU WANT TO BRING AN ELEPHANT, YOU CAN!

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        They are called Northern Inuits, and they are the closest I'll ever get to owned my monstrous Dire Wolf like the Starks do =(

That is a great looking dog/wolf. They are probably energetic as crap though.

Comment

Yeah, you have to pay for membership there anyway, and then pay a ****load for the over-abundance of food they have there.

I like going there for free samples though.
          Then you don't know how to shop at warehouse stores, lol. I don't have a Costco, just a BJs, but damn has it saved me a ton of money. I got lucky, too, my store has a gas station. While all the filling stations by me were at $3.819, I was getting gas at $3.499. Hell, I probably save enough to cover the membership fee in about 3 months ( just on the difference between the cost of beer don't judge me!!!) at the supermarket or beer store and BJs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
            MOKE, YOU BRING WHATEVER YOU WANT ON THE DATE. IF YOU WANT TO BRING AN ELEPHANT, YOU CAN!
            Wow. Why you gotta make fun of his date like that?!?

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
              I'm actually Drez, ShakeandBake, and Moke. The arguments between those usernames were to throw off suspicion.
              Psssh you wish....

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
                Wow. Why you gotta make fun of his date like that?!?
                wow ok wow sooper rood..

Oh yeah Drez I've been meaning to tell you, I found a couple of beers I like! Coors Light and Bud Light Platinum.

Comment

It's not really a coupon. They are printed tickets. Plus, she's my girlfriend. Doubt she gives a ****.
                  Probably not. So long as you spend the savings on her. I once got a female friend super pissed at me. I was just joking around, but I said to her that all girls were prostitutes. What does it matter if you take the lobster dinner or the cash in hand? lol. I don't think she talked to me for a few weeks after that.

Comment

So that's why he is angry about having to pay for an extra seat, all makes sense now

Comment

wow ok wow sooper rood..

Oh yeah Drez I've been meaning to tell you, I found a couple of beers I like! Coors Light and Bud Light Platinum.
                      I piss better beer than that after a good night of drinking. However, you're a noob at beer and I'll allow it for now. In a year, you better think those beers are swill.

Comment

Probably not. So long as you spend the savings on her. I once got a female friend super pissed at me. I was just joking around, but I said to her that all girls were prostitutes. What does it matter if you take the lobster dinner or the cash in hand? lol. I don't think she talked to me for a few weeks after that.
                        She got mad at that? Lol, she's probably some psycho feminist.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
                          Psssh you wish....
                          Indeed he does.

So, but I'm sure you​ already know that.

Comment

I piss better beer than that after a good night of drinking. However, you're a noob at beer and I'll allow it for now. In a year, you better think those beers are swill.
                            Lol shut up, those are the only two I can tolerate as of now.

Comment

Lol shut up, those are the only two I can tolerate as of now.
                              I'm surprised you didn't say natty ice

Comment

Indeed he does.

So, but I'm sure you​ already know that.
                                I thought we agreed to stop having conversations with ourselves

Comment

Working...
                                X