No announcement yet.

The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In other important news, I am 991 posts away from 10,000.

I told Laurah a while back that I'd dedicate it to her, but I don't really like her, so I changed my mind.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      In other important news, I am 991 posts away from 10,000.

I told Laurah a while back that I'd dedicate it to her, but I don't really like her, so I changed my mind.
      Where has Laurah been? Is she in a lasagna coma or something?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
        I'm surprised you didn't say natty ice
        I've never even heard of that before.

Lol, I Googled it and I read the Urban Dictionary definition lololz

Comment

Where has Laurah been? Is she in a lasagna coma or something?
          She's probably crying in her Eli omelettes that football hasn't started yet.

I guess she's working, she comes on like..once or twice every two weeks or so.

Comment

Lol shut up, those are the only two I can tolerate as of now.
            Like I said, you're still a noob. Most people start off on beers like that (oddly enough I didn't, the group of people I was hanging out with then were a few years older than me and already into microbrews, so I started off on those... Could be why I'm such a beer snob; I don't even have any nostalgic connections to bad beer).

Speaking of which, for tonight I bought a bottle of Firestone Walker 16th Anniversary. A bit pricey ($20 for a 705ml), I only bought it because not only did I get a raise last week, but had 7 hours overtime, lol. But, it's 13% abv (alcohol by volume), and is a blend of 8 different brews, all barrel aged (most in either oak or bourbon and brandy barrels). The guy that runs the beer store I go to said it's one of the top 3 beers he's ever had, and his store generally carries between 700-900 different beers.

Comment

Not even frat boys like Natty. They just get it for parties because it's easier to hide the roofies in it, as everyone is too focused on swallowing it and not spitting it out on the floor...

Comment

You're doing it wrong.

As if a Viking would ever drink Natty Ice.

Comment

I've never even heard of that before.

Lol, I Googled it and I read the Urban Dictionary definition lololz
                  Its pretty much the most watered down beer you can buy, I think its like 2% ABV or something around there

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
                    Not even frat boys like Natty. They just get it for parties because it's easier to hide the roofies in it, as everyone is too focused on swallowing it and not spitting it out on the floor...
                    One keg of Natty Ice, one of PBR= typical frat party

Comment

Like I said, you're still a noob. Most people start off on beers like that (oddly enough I didn't, the group of people I was hanging out with then were a few years older than me and already into microbrews, so I started off on those... Could be why I'm such a beer snob; I don't even have any nostalgic connections to bad beer).

Speaking of which, for tonight I bought a bottle of Firestone Walker 16th Anniversary. A bit pricey ($20 for a 705ml), I only bought it because not only did I get a raise last week, but had 7 hours overtime, lol. But, it's 13% abv (alcohol by volume), and is a blend of 8 different brews, all barrel aged (most in either oak or bourbon and brandy barrels). The guy that runs the beer store I go to said it's one of the top 3 beers he's ever had, and his store generally carries between 700-900 different beers.
                      I will only spend $20 bucks for a very good wine. But it doesn't sound too bad

Comment

She got mad at that? Lol, she's probably some psycho feminist.
                        Yeah, she's a real Feminazi *****ler.

Comment

Its pretty much the most watered down beer you can buy, I think its like 2% ABV or something around there
                          Ha..weak.

Oh my God, you know what is sad? My friend got drunk..yes, drunk, off of two shots of Amsterdam and ONE beer. It was pathetic. In her defense, she's 5"0 and like 98 lbs, but come on lol. She passed out in like..an hour and a half.

Comment

I will only spend $20 bucks for a very good wine. But it doesn't sound too bad
                            This is essentially a fine wine, but instead of wine, it's beer. The beer came in a box and enclosed with it is a double sided write up describing the brewing process and what beers were used. They actually invited several wine makers to help blend the beers. I just got done reading it. It's making me excited to crack her open later.

Comment

This is essentially a fine wine, but instead of wine, it's beer. The beer came in a box and enclosed with it is a double sided write up describing the brewing process and what beers were used. They actually invited several wine makers to help blend the beers. I just got done reading it. It's making me excited to crack her open later.
                              Hmmm...in THAT case, I wouldn't be opposed to trying it.

Comment

• Do you think any team in the NFL will give Tebow a shot? I really can't think of one team. It's bad if the freaking Jaguars don't want you.
                                I heard rumors of him going to the CFL?

Comment

Working...
                                X