The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    Do you think any team in the NFL will give Tebow a shot? I really can't think of one team. It's bad if the freaking Jaguars don't want you.
    I heard rumors of him going to the CFL?
    His days in the NFL are done. Its time for him to go to the CFL/Arena League, or start preaching or whatever he wants to do with his life after football.....

Comment

• Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
      His days in the NFL are done. Its time for him to go to the CFL/Arena League, or start preaching or whatever he wants to do with his life after football.....
      Yeah..he should be like, a motivational speaker or something, idk.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Yeah..he should be like, a motivational speaker or something, idk.
        I bet you he could probably bank more money doing the speaking tour rounds than playing football. Some of those guys get like $20k an appearance.

Comment

Hmmm...in THAT case, I wouldn't be opposed to trying it.
          If I remember I'll post a picture of it. I guess it's 23% oatmeal stout and 22.5% Barleywine Ale. Going to pour it now and let it warm up and breathe a little. Just upset that I don't have a snifter to drink it out of. A red wine glass will have to suffice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
            If I remember I'll post a picture of it. I guess it's 23% oatmeal stout and 22.5% Barleywine Ale. Going to pour it now and let it warm up and breathe a little. Just upset that I don't have a snifter to drink it out of. A red wine glass will have to suffice.
            You know what I drink my wine out of?

Plastic red cups #kallegelife

Comment

You know what I drink my wine out of?

Plastic red cups #kallegelife
              Yeah, I remember those days. Actually, I don't. I don't think I've ever drank wine out of plastic. That, and outside of a semester and a half at community college after high school, I was in my mid-late-20's when I went to college. I'm both glad and sad I missed out on the college experience.

Comment

MOKE, YOU BRING WHATEVER YOU WANT ON THE DATE. IF YOU WANT TO BRING AN ELEPHANT, YOU CAN!
                Originally posted by Drez View Post
                Then you don't know how to shop at warehouse stores, lol. I don't have a Costco, just a BJs, but damn has it saved me a ton of money. I got lucky, too, my store has a gas station. While all the filling stations by me were at $3.819, I was getting gas at $3.499. Hell, I probably save enough to cover the membership fee in about 3 months ( just on the difference between the cost of beer don't judge me!!!) at the supermarket or beer store and BJs.
                Originally posted by Drez View Post
                Wow. Why you gotta make fun of his date like that?!?
                @Drez

My mom does the shopping and she's a saver, saver, saver. she says she hates costco because she feels like she spends a ****load for no reason.

And my date is NOT AN ELEPHANT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
                  Yeah, I remember those days. Actually, I don't. I don't think I've ever drank wine out of plastic. That, and outside of a semester and a half at community college after high school, I was in my mid-late-20's when I went to college. I'm both glad and sad I missed out on the college experience.
                  Ha..
                  I love learning but I hate school..I'm not a great student by any means. I'm not terrible..like..B's..C's..maybe an A? I try really hard, but it's..just not for me. I'm more of a hands on person. I do encourage people to get an education, and for my profession I absolutely need one but eh..multiple choice tests don't benefit me in the long run IMO. I want to do things that will actually prepare me later on in life.

Comment

• I feel so unproductive today. What the heck do I do? I feel like I don't want to do anything right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
                      @Drez

My mom does the shopping and she's a saver, saver, saver. she says she hates costco because she feels like she spends a ****load for no reason.

And my date is NOT AN ELEPHANT.
                      They are just mad, don't worry Mokey.

The only time my parents go to Costco is to buy certain things in bulk that is a must need, like tissue paper, and a couple of cases of water. Things like sugar packets and stuff, we usually don't buy in bulk. We don't need 1000 packets of sugar or 4 huge bottles of ketchup because, that's not a necessity. Save your mula and go get that at Wal-Mart, unless you're a sugar and ketchup or whatever addict lol.

Comment

• There is like no Walmart near me .

Otherwise, I'd be there all the time.

Comment

There is like no Walmart near me .

Otherwise, I'd be there all the time.
                          Jesus NYC get your act together.

Erm...I guess Path Mark or Shop Rite for you? Lol, I miss those places..

Comment

• Yeah, we have a Pathmark. I haven't checked if there is a Walmart in Staten Island though.

Comment

Yeah, we have a Pathmark. I haven't checked if there is a Walmart in Staten Island though.
                              What is in Staten Island? Like..that's the only borough that I know nothing about..we always drive through it. Even my mom who has lived in New York for 30 some odd years doesn't know crap about it.

Comment

• Well, they actually have a ****ing iHop... something Brooklyn doesn't have I believe. They have a lot of ****, it's just a ****ty borough because of tolls and traveling.

Comment

Working...
                                X