Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    Yes.

You will die, and you are going straight to hell.
    Sad part is, I agree.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
      Sad part is, I agree.
      haha.

Because I have judgement over everything!!!!!!
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.

I'm gonna die of pneumonia.

Comment

• Yo seriously, if I don't respond for like 1-2 weeks, you know I'm dead... just letting you guys know.

That OR I've been adducted by this alien:

Comment

Yo seriously, if I don't respond for like 1-2 weeks, you know I'm dead... just letting you guys know.That OR I've been adducted by this alien:
            LOOOL Chris Bosh, ha. You're not going to die, just take 1000 aspirin.

Comment

• Does aspirin work for that ****? No seriously... my chest has been killing me, especially when I cough. I've been losing weight too so it can't be ****ing like a heart attack waiting to happen.

Comment

Does aspirin work for that ****? No seriously... my chest has been killing me, especially when I cough. I've been losing weight too so it can't be ****ing like a heart attack waiting to happen.
                Is their a message board doctor???

Comment

Is their a message board doctor???
                  \

I went on WEBMD forum, they said if I have any of the following: coughing issues, chest pains, sore throat, runny nose, can't breath normally.... that i have a 80% chance of dying.

Comment

• Alright guys, going to finish this reading without struggle and then shake this off and get some sleep. Feeling really awful right now.

Comment

\

I went on WEBMD forum, they said if I have any of the following: coughing issues, chest pains, sore throat, runny nose, can't breath normally.... that i have a 80% chance of dying.
                      Well crap man, it was nice knowing you!

Lol..didn't we just pass a health care bill making health care accessible to errbodi? Is that even in effect?

Comment

Alright guys, going to finish this reading without struggle and then shake this off and get some sleep. Feeling really awful right now
                        I'm sorry my love..get plenty of rest and drink plenty of fluids.

Comment

Side note: I feel like I have pneumonia and I don't have health insurance.... Am I ****ed?
                          Go to the health clinic at school.

Comment

I'm sorry my love..get plenty of rest and drink plenty of fluids.
                            Thanks Rudy! Might drink some camomille to shake it off, that might help idk... thanks!

Have a great night. <3

Comment

Does aspirin work for that ****? No seriously... my chest has been killing me, especially when I cough. I've been losing weight too so it can't be ****ing like a heart attack waiting to happen.
                              Ask Jim Henson.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
                                Ask Jim Henson.
                                Messed up.

Comment

Working...
                                X