Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          lol wtf?
          I should have put that in red.
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            Dont you ever call me a hipster Rudy.
            Hahahaaa you like Hookaaah HIPSTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Comment

• You know work sucks when you're looking forward to your chicken panini sandwich

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
                You know work sucks when you're looking forward to your chicken panini sandwich
                You know you're a poor college student, when you're excited to find 50 cents on the floor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  You know you're a poor college student, when you're excited to find 50 cents on the floor.
                  Wish I had that luck, could just use a dollar and that 50cents to buy a large coffee instead of breaking another dollar OR going with a small coffee because I don't want to break that dollar.

Decisions. Life revolves around them, especially the crappy ones.

Comment

Wish I had that luck, could just use a dollar and that 50cents to buy a large coffee instead of breaking another dollar OR going with a small coffee because I don't want to break that dollar.

Decisions. Life revolves around them, especially the crappy ones.
                    I'd kill to have one dollar..

I'd kill to just be done with college already..

Comment

• Same, I hate this man! Everyone says college is fun but it's no fun... especially my school. My goodness, I hate it!

I finished my paper so now all I have to do every day is study for finals.

Comment

Same, I hate this man! Everyone says college is fun but it's no fun... especially my school. My goodness, I hate it!

I finished my paper so now all I have to do every day is study for finals.
                        I have one final left, and then back to work for meh! In the awesome office I showed you lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                          I have one final left, and then back to work for meh! In the awesome office I showed you lol.
                          That's awesome, sit back and relax!!

I forgot you were almost done.

The worst hasn't begun for me. I might have 3 finals in one day back to back. It's going to be torture. Luckily, my last final ends at 8pm, might take off that Friday and go party.

Comment

The worst hasn't begun for me. I might have 3 finals in one day back to back. It's going to be torture. Luckily, my last final ends at 8pm, might take off that Friday and go party.
                            That sucksss.

Comment

• I know. Luckily my corporate finance exam, the one that I need to ace... I have on one day.

I just really gotta start studying for all of them. Most of them are cumulative, and I am not used to that.

Comment

That sucks, happened to me last semester. Talk to your dept chair and see if you can have one moved, its worth a shot.

Comment

Working...
                                X