Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Moke View Post
    My guilty pleasure in music is Pink.

    She's fantastic. Would love to see her live.
    naahhhh....

    mine would probably be Justin Timberlake. very talented young man, lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      THAT DIDN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION.
      I don't answer pointless questions.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        naahhhh....mine would probably be Justin Timberlake. very talented young man, lol
        You like JT? I love you. Lots of men don't admit that.
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          I don't answer pointless questions.
          o
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
            You like JT? I love you. Lots of men don't admit that.
            idk why...most of my guy friends who like hip hop think he's the only exception to male pop stars lol.

            and let's be honest, he's like Usher for white people =P

            but seriously, i just find everything he does REALLY good. his acting is funny, and he makes good music, whats not to like?
            Oderint Dum Metuant

            It's too bad, I'm too good....

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              idk why...most of my guy friends who like hip hop think he's the only exception to male pop stars lol.and let's be honest, he's like Usher for white people =Pbut seriously, i just find everything he does REALLY good. his acting is funny, and he makes good music, whats not to like?
              Losers are usually like he's aimed at teenage girls....not...really? He has a broad audience. He's not in N'Sync anymore lol.
              Mood: WOOF!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                Losers are usually like he's aimed at teenage girls....not...really? He has a broad audience. He's not in N'Sync anymore lol.
                his music is certainly not teenage girl friendly lmao
                Oderint Dum Metuant

                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  Of all people?
                  No, but she's awesome. WHat do you mean by "of all people"? To see live?

                  Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  naahhhh....

                  mine would probably be Justin Timberlake. very talented young man, lol
                  Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  You like JT? I love you. Lots of men don't admit that.
                  Love JT. His new CD is pretty good too.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                    No, but she's awesome. WHat do you mean by "of all people"? To see live? Yeah Love JT. His new CD is pretty good too.
                    Yeah
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                      Of all people?
                      Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      naahhhh....

                      mine would probably be Justin Timberlake. very talented young man, lol
                      Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                      Yeah
                      Idk, she looks bad *** to go watch live.


                      Also, hate bodybuilding.com for a forum... I really can't find a good work-out plan I want to stick with.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                        Love JT. His new CD is pretty good too.
                        Yea, I like it. Most of it anyway
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

                        It's too bad, I'm too good....

                        Comment


                        • lol You ****ing losers.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            lol You ****ing losers.
                            Sorry, I don't take opinions from people who think Big Pun is the best rapper of all time.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

                            It's too bad, I'm too good....

                            Comment


                            • dezzzrrrr <

                              Comment


                              • LOL BIG PUN THE BEST RAPPER... NO.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X