Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Moke View Post
    Really? Hopefully... heard it's not as action-packed.. Yeah, but not counting for those who completely stopped looking for jobs and ****. They said it should be around 11% then.
    How would they know the exact number of people who stopped looking for jobs? Lol
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      How would they know the exact number of people who stopped looking for jobs? Lol
      That's a legitimate question, I think they actually poll people or something, idk.

      Comment


      • Or something the way the government benefits work or something.,

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Moke View Post
          My guilty pleasure in music is Pink.

          She's fantastic. Would love to see her live.
          wait..are you a chick too?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
            wait..are you a chick too?
            No, I'm a guy. That's why i said Pink is my guilty pleasure.

            Comment




            • Every day, I be frontin'

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                No, I'm a guy. That's why i said Pink is my guilty pleasure.
                just teasing.. that's cool... I listen to Ace Of Base sometimes when im by myself.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
                  wait..are you a chick too?
                  hahahahaaaa pizz is too

                  Comment


                  • Never heard of Ace of Base. I'm a 1991 baby, so have no idea who these ****ing old-timers are.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                      Never heard of Ace of Base. I'm a 1991 baby, so have no idea who these ****ing old-timers are.
                      Say what?!!! This was the hottest joint out in the 90's.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
                        Say what?!!! This was the hottest joint out in the 90's.
                        I was like what? maybe 9 at most? You think I'd listen to that around that age?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
                          wait..are you a chick too?
                          Moke is a guy, but acts like a female.
                          Mood: WOOF!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            naahhhh....

                            mine would probably be Justin Timberlake. very talented young man, lol
                            My friend and I have come to the realization that JT can do no wrong so it's not even a guilty pleasure. I'll be damned if I didn't try to hate him, but I cannot. He is really talented in many areas.

                            Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
                              just teasing.. that's cool... I listen to Ace Of Base sometimes when im by myself.

                              Had this album on cassette. BOOM!

                              Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                hahahahaaaa pizz is too
                                oooooooh
                                Mood: WOOF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X