The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    I was going to say something very very dirty.
    That's what I always called girls that had crabs and a yeast infection.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
      That's what I always called girls that had crabs and a yeast infection.
      ha, truuuuuu

God man the Knicks ruined my night.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

The end of the early 00's did it for me. I still enjoyed the 90's because of hip hop (Nas, Tupac, Biggie, A Tribe Called Quest, The Fugees). I'm not sure exactly who or what started this stupid bubble gum pop trend to be honest..
        Peoples Instinctive Travels and the Paths of Rhythm is one of my all time favorite albums.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
          Looks like a crab cake. Now I'm hungry.
          How about now?

Comment

Peoples Instinctive Travels and the Paths of Rhythm is one of my all time favorite albums.
            That was an excellent album, but Midnight Marauders is the best Tribe album IMO.

Comment

• “the word maraud means to loot; in this case, we maraud for ears”

Comment

• NOW I WANT TO LISTEN TO ATCQ

Comment

• Say it Rudy...*****. And yes Drez, no longer hungry lol.
                  My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

That was an excellent album, but Midnight Marauders is the best Tribe album IMO.
                    You're probably right on that, but there's just something about Travels. Probably a nostalgia factor for me.

Comment

NOW I WANT TO LISTEN TO ATCQ
                      Spotify for the WWWWWWWWWWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• E
                        Originally posted by Drez View Post
                        You're probably right on that, but there's just something about Travels. Probably a nostalgia factor for me.
                        Ready to Die and Life After Death are my nostalgia albums.

Comment

Sounds delicious. Gonna have some Nigerian red stew and white rice.
                          that looks real good. Big stew guy.

Comment

• Sweet. I just got a job interview for tomorrow. If I get it, the position will pay anywhere from 40%-80% more than I'm making now.

Now, all I have to do is get a haircut, shave, and make sure that I have suitably clean interview clothes. I don't think I'll need to wear my suit (luckily... don't think I could get that same day dry cleaned by me)!!

Comment

Sweet. I just got a job interview for tomorrow. If I get it, the position will pay anywhere from 40%-80% more than I'm making now.

Now, all I have to do is get a haircut, shave, and make sure that I have suitably clean interview clothes. I don't think I'll need to wear my suit (luckily... don't think I could get that same day dry cleaned by me)!!
                              Suit it up. Or at least shirt and tie.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                Suit it up. Or at least shirt and tie.
                                Doing shirt and tie. It's for a position at a VA hospital. My sister-in-law works there (in the same position for which I'm interviewing), so I asked about the general dress code and she said that suit and tie would be too much, even for the interview.

But, damn, I really hope I get this.

Comment

Working...
                                X