No announcement yet.

The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• most of the holidays like that are cash cows. and i agree it's stupid. I don't need a day on the calendar to remind my mother that I love her....i tell her whenever she makes me food =P
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      Whatever you say lol. I'd go to work, you were hired for a reason.

Why? My typical Monday is to leave at 3:30 pm and go to class. They don't know it's cancelled. And they shouldn't. I also work a ton of hours for a full-time student. I could be using those hours to study since my class is cancelled.

Also, my grandma's sister is coming today from Italy.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        most of the holidays like that are cash cows. and i agree it's stupid. I don't need a day on the calendar to remind my mother that I love her....i tell her whenever she makes me food =P
        Thank you. What a waste. And I end up getting her nice things throughout the year anyway. Or I do nice things.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
          Why? My typical Monday is to leave at 3:30 pm and go to class. They don't know it's cancelled. And they shouldn't. I also work a ton of hours for a full-time student. I could be using those hours to study since my class is cancelled.Also, my grandma's sister is coming today from Italy.
          THEN DON'T GO TO WORK
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Come on.. it really is a waste though. The thought of it makes me sick. In other news, my monetary class got cancelled. Usually leave work at 3:30 pm to go...

So I might just lie and say my class is still going on and just go home to study for finals.

What do you think? Am I making a moral decision? None of my co-workers will know.... you know?

It's not like I'll post it on facebook either.
            Moms birthday is the week after. Sucks.

Comment

THEN DON'T GO TO WORK
              I was waiting for that. I need justification Rudith, I need it. I feen it. I want it.

Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              Moms birthday is the week after. Sucks.
              That is horrid. My ex had a birthday like 2 weeks before Christmas. That was awful.

Comment

Thank you. What a waste. And I end up getting her nice things throughout the year anyway. Or I do nice things.
                we ask her what she'd like, and she comes up with things sometimes that sound like a great idea, but i never have any idea how to get them.

my best example of this is, she wanted a big rocking chair, but was pretty specific about it...lol. So i'm like ok I've looked, and I'm lost....do you wanna pick one out,and my brother and I will buy it?.....and she was kind of disinterested in that....so im like...eff this..here's the $, buy it yourself you picky snob! =P

ok, i made that last part up for the sake of comedy
                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

I was waiting for that. I need justification Rudith, I need it. I feen it. I want it. That is horrid. My ex had a birthday like 2 weeks before Christmas. That was awful.
                  If you want justification from me, ya ain't getting it! YA AIN'TS GETTIN' IT.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    we ask her what she'd like, and she comes up with things sometimes that sound like a great idea, but i never have any idea how to get them.my best example of this is, she wanted a big rocking chair, but was pretty specific about it...lol. So i'm like ok I've looked, and I'm lost....do you wanna pick one out,and my brother and I will buy it?.....and she was kind of disinterested in that....so im like...eff this..here's the $, buy it yourself you picky snob! =Pok, i made that last part up for the sake of comedy
                    Lol yeah, put money in a card, take her out for dinner, and call it a day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
                      That looks like it'd go good with beef or pork, too. I wish my area had some African cuisine restaurants (or at least notable ones). African (save for some North African, like Moroccan) is one of the few cuisines I have little experience with.
                      You can put anything you want in it. I think you would really enjoy it, freah meats and exotic spices.

Comment

Lol yeah, put money in a card, take her out for dinner, and call it a day.
                        I just think giving money is weak. I hate it, always hated it. I have $150 worth of gift card at Best Buy and no idea what to spend it on. Really wanna put it towards an iPad or something, but I just don't know.

Comment

• Gift cards are lame. Rather have money

Comment

I just think giving money is weak. I hate it, always hated it. I have $150 worth of gift card at Best Buy and no idea what to spend it on. Really wanna put it towards an iPad or something, but I just don't know.
                            If that's what she freaking wants it's not weak lmao.

Comment

• I feel cheap when I use a gift card too. dont know why

Comment

• Yeah seriously. I want to trade this $150 best buy gift card for actual cash so I can buy the Google Nexus tablet. Best Buy doesn't sell it... so I'm kinda upset about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X