Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    That chick was probably JPizz.
    Is JPizz's name Amanda? lol

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Drez View Post
      Is JPizz's name Amanda? lol
      Yes
      Mood: WOOF!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Drez View Post
        I hate my feet. It's so hard to buy shoes on the cheap. I went looking for a new pair of black shoes to wear on my interview tomorrow (the ones I have look like $15 Payless Shoes... because they are $15 Payless Shoes, lol). Definitely hard to find a pair of 12EEE for under $50.
        Go to T.J. Maxx or Marshalls.
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Drez View Post
          I haven't had 7 hours of sleep that wasn't drug or alcohol induced in well over a decade.
          I actually sleep better when I don't drink. When you drink, it's not even sleep, it's just passing out (loss of REM sleep) Regardless, I get no more than 5-6 hours a night if I'm lucky.

          Now drugs is another story....I would love to pop a Xanax tonight and sleep away!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Drez View Post
            I hate my feet. It's so hard to buy shoes on the cheap. I went looking for a new pair of black shoes to wear on my interview tomorrow (the ones I have look like $15 Payless Shoes... because they are $15 Payless Shoes, lol). Definitely hard to find a pair of 12EEE for under $50.
            There's nothing wrong with Payless shoes.

            Comment


            • I would like some males opinions about this: Is it at all weird for a man to say "good night" to another man? Like if your guy friend gave you a lift home and right before you got out of the car he said "hey, good night"

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
                I actually sleep better when I don't drink. When you drink, it's not even sleep, it's just passing out (loss of REM sleep) Regardless, I get no more than 5-6 hours a night if I'm lucky.

                Now drugs is another story....I would love to pop a Xanax tonight and sleep away!
                In High School, I would go to bed at 9:30 PM every night. I made sure I got my 8-9 hours of sleep every night. Obviously things changed when college started, but I do try to get the recommended level of sleep.
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
                  I would like some males opinions about this: Is it at all weird for a man to say "good night" to another man? Like if your guy friend gave you a lift home and right before you got out of the car he said "hey, good night"
                  Not at all

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
                    Not at all
                    Agreed.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                      In High School, I would go to bed at 9:30 PM every night. I made sure I got my 8-9 hours of sleep every night. Obviously things changed when college started, but I do try to get the recommended level of sleep.
                      Too bad you sucked at high school.
                      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
                        There's nothing wrong with Payless shoes.
                        There is when they look like Payless shoes, lol.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                          Too bad you sucked at high school.
                          I would never suck at High School.

                          I waited until the weekends to do that. Preferably Saturday night.
                          Mood: WOOF!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                            Vanguard.
                            I have an account with Fidelity right now. That is what my job set me up with.

                            Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            Anyone ever had ferrero rocher chocolates? Ate a whole box last night, very painful.
                            I was also shoving pretzels in my mouth at the same time....good combo
                            Ferrero rochers are amazing. Still not sure what I like better though. Ferrero Rochers or Baci.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                              I have an account with Fidelity right now. That is what my job set me up with.
                              401k package?
                              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                                Vanguard.
                                Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                                401k package?
                                I think so. It's a SEP IRA actually.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X