Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
    I think so. It's a SEP IRA actually.
    Hmm, does your employer match up to a certain percentage/point?
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• I'm eating poop.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
        Hmm, does your employer match up to a certain percentage/point?
        It's 10% of my gross income. I believe you cannot add to it, the employer only adds it every year.

Comment

It's 10% of my gross income. I believe you cannot add to it, the employer only adds it every year.
          It's probably all automatic. I don't know much about the SEP IRAs, though.

I've read a couple books on Roth IRAs, 401Ks, and others of the sort. It's good though, especially if you're younger.

Comment

It's probably all automatic. I don't know much about the SEP IRAs, though.

I've read a couple books on Roth IRAs, 401Ks, and others of the sort. It's good though, especially if you're younger.

It is automatic. SEP IRAs are automatic. I have to look into it with a Fidelity agent but I'm sure they'll get me into mutual funds that will charge me ridiculous fees.

Comment

I think so. It's a SEP IRA actually.
              you work for a small business or something?
              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Lol Payless shoes... Ugly

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  you work for a small business or something?
                  It's a corporation but family owned. We have a board of directors and ****. It's an accounting firm. These people are loaded but they are cheap Jews.

Comment

It's a corporation but family owned. We have a board of directors and ****. It's an accounting firm. These people are loaded but they are cheap Jews.
                    and they have SEP IRAs? thats kinda weird to me, but hey, whatever works!

when I do SEP here, it's usually small business owners who just use their max contributions to "hide" income while doing their taxes. SEPs are actually really cool products in those cases.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• hysterical.

Comment

• So, the scuttlebutt says that my interview went well today. I thought it went well, and then I when I talked to my sister-in-law later in the day (she works there), she said one of her friends said that Mike (the guy that interviewed me), said he had a couple more interviews lined up, but so far he's "one for one." Hopefully, I'll hear something by the end of the week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
                            So, the scuttlebutt says that my interview went well today. I thought it went well, and then I when I talked to my sister-in-law later in the day (she works there), she said one of her friends said that Mike (the guy that interviewed me), said he had a couple more interviews lined up, but so far he's "one for one." Hopefully, I'll hear something by the end of the week.
                            I might have missed this discussion, but what type of position?

Comment

I might have missed this discussion, but what type of position?
                              reverse cowgirl
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                reverse cowgirl
                                I was thinking missionary. Drez is very religious.

And very conservative.

Comment

Working...
                                X