Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    So when are you taking me out?
    You know he's just going to take you to McDonald's for a Happy Meal, use an expired coupon, and then make you pay for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
      You know he's just going to take you to McDonald's for a Happy Meal, use an expired coupon, and then make you pay for it.
      Oh. And he needs $5 gas money.

Comment

Lmao! Yeah true. No, but in the spirit of talking restaurants, Cheesecake Factory, Del Frisco's, Capital Grille, Bonefish Grille, and Maggianos are def my top 5.
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Any chance Melo shoots better than 32% tonight?

Comment

Oh. And he needs $5 gas money.
            Damn you Drez! Reading me like an open book. Funny thing is, I know scumbags who are definitely like this. Amazing how any girls put up with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
              Lmao! Yeah true. No, but in the spirit of talking restaurants, Cheesecake Factory, Del Frisco's, Capital Grille, Bonefish Grille, and Maggianos are def my top 5.
              I just don't get why people love the Cheesecake Factory. The food is over priced and not that good. Back when I went on dates, I would usually take a girl to one of a couple local joints. My family and I were good friends with the owner of one of the places, so that always played well. But, that was 12+ years ago. Jesus, I'd be so screwed if I had to start dating again, lol.

Comment

Damn you Drez! Reading me like an open book. Funny thing is, I know scumbags who are definitely like this. Amazing how any girls put up with that.
                Two words: Daddy Issues

Comment

• Originally posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
                  Any chance Melo shoots better than 32% tonight?
                  God I hope so. He can't keep dribbling for 90 years either.
                  Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
                    Any chance Melo shoots better than 32% tonight?
                    Would be nice.

Comment

Heart = broken.

Comment

MAGGIANOS.

Comment

Girls are idiots that is why.

Comment

I just don't get why people love the Cheesecake Factory. The food is over priced and not that good.
                            Two words: Kobe. Beef.

Comment

Two words: Daddy Issues
                              Lmao yeah probs. And yes Rudy, idiots as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                and they have SEP IRAs? thats kinda weird to me, but hey, whatever works!

when I do SEP here, it's usually small business owners who just use their max contributions to "hide" income while doing their taxes. SEPs are actually really cool products in those cases.
                                It's not really that small. There are a ton of accounts.

Comment

Working...
                                X