Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Iv had a gif that size as my sig before Rudy
    Yeah, the size worried me..and the fact that it's not Giants related.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      You were probably the only person who thought so.

I'ts called a signature....not a "put an entire photo here"-ture

lol
      It's still technically a signature tho..no matter how big or small >.>

<.<

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
        Coolllllllllllll SIG bro
        Hey sexy thang

Comment

• Wassssuppppp??? I feel productive today. Watch my production drop tomorrow though;

Comment

Wassssuppppp??? I feel productive today. Watch my production drop tomorrow though;
            I haven't been productive all week. Since I start work soon, I want to just lay around...probably won't last though.

What are your productive plans for today?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              I haven't been productive all week. Since I start work soon, I want to just lay around...probably won't last though.

What are your productive plans for today?
              Been doing a lot of work today at work. I guess I want to try and make a good impression. Really still feeling crappy about this whole future thing.

Spoke to a good counselor yesterday and he thinks I should switch to psychology, but that's just a waste of time now.

Comment

Been doing a lot of work today at work. I guess I want to try and make a good impression. Really still feeling crappy about this whole future thing.

Spoke to a good counselor yesterday and he thinks I should switch to psychology, but that's just a waste of time now.
                Listen, if that is what you REALLY want to do, do it. It's not too late.

Hell, we can open our own practice together and make people crazier than they already were

Comment

Listen, if that is what you REALLY want to do, do it. It's not too late.

Hell, we can open our own practice together and make people crazier than they already were
                  Everyone seems to think I'm a psycho and they say therapists need therapists so why not?

LOL, but seriously I am going to speak to the psychology chairman soon (personally know him) to see what he suggests and he might even try and get me an internship if I really am serious about making a switch.

Comment

• I love when you do a chat customer service and after you're done, they ask you to fill out a survey... HAHA, what a waste of time.

Comment

Everyone seems to think I'm a psycho and they say therapists need therapists so why not?

LOL, but seriously I am going to speak to the psychology chairman soon (personally know him) to see what he suggests and he might even try and get me an internship if I really am serious about making a switch.
                      Do that.

Don't just settle for something you don't want. It's funny how we both want to be psychologists and we both hate school LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        You were probably the only person who thought so.

I'ts called a signature....not a "put an entire photo here"-ture

lol
                        This picture is magical. Swing is flawless
                        Ironically I just found that smaller version.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          This picture is magical. Swing is flawless
                          Ironically I just found that smaller version.
                          No Dezz........
                          THIS swing is flawless!!!!
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            No Dezz........
                            THIS swing is flawless!!!!
                            Very similar, but who hit them farther??

Comment

Do that.

Don't just settle for something you don't want. It's funny how we both want to be psychologists and we both hate school LOL.
                              I would love school if I was doing what I wanted. WHen I was in psych courses, I was pretty intent with going to class.

I might just go for my masters in psychology and saw wadddddup son? Idk if that'll work.

Comment

I would love school if I was doing what I wanted. WHen I was in psych courses, I was pretty intent with going to class.

I might just go for my masters in psychology and saw wadddddup son? Idk if that'll work.
                                Yup.

I remember I was required to take an extra psych course and I was absolutely thrilled.

Comment

Working...
                                X