No announcement yet.

The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mad Men, anyone? Just started watching on Netflix, and I like it thus far.
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
      Checking that out now. Looks pretty sweet though, thanks.
      No problemo
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
        Mad Men, anyone? Just started watching on Netflix, and I like it thus far.
        Nope, never watched it before.

I think I am the only person who does not have a Netflix account.

Comment

• Went for a beer and mexican food with a friend from school. He also said he might master in something other than Finance because he wasn't sure he'd crack into anything that worthwhile in Finance.

Think I might Master in Human Resource or something... I really want to try management or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
            Went for a beer and mexican food with a friend from school. He also said he might master in something other than Finance because he wasn't sure he'd crack into anything that worthwhile in Finance.

Think I might Master in Human Resource or something... I really want to try management or something.
            HR is something that you might be able to, at least a small degree, spin your interest in psychology while still doing something business related. Also, there's different aspects to HR, like personnel and the legal side of HR. Could be worth considering if you'd rather deal with people than numbers (though, I have a feeling in HR people often boil down to numbers).

Edit:

As a side note, I was thinking the other day that if I decide to go back to school it might be to get an MBA in HR, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
              HR is something that you might be able to, at least a small degree, spin your interest in psychology while still doing something business related. Also, there's different aspects to HR, like personnel and the legal side of HR. Could be worth considering if you'd rather deal with people than numbers (though, I have a feeling in HR people often boil down to numbers).

Edit:

As a side note, I was thinking the other day that if I decide to go back to school it might be to get an MBA in HR, lol.

It's tricky man. I've put my resume' on this career search that my school has and somehow they were shooting out recommendations to where to apply to and they were giving me a lot of HR/finance mixed jobs that I could apply to.

So I was thinking, maybe HR has a lot of organization stuff to do, you work with people, and you do a lot of account stuff too I believe.

Seems cool and it seems like something I might be interested in doing. I have to look into it.

Comment

• Got that A1 credit
                At that Filet Mignon
                She say "I never wanna you make you mad,
                I just wanna make you proud"
                I say "baby, just make me cum,
                Then don't make a sound"

Comment

• She wake up, eat his ****
                  Call that breakfast in bed, 69.96
                  I feel her heartbeat
                  I touched her chest with this *****
                  Now turn around, face down, I'm arresting this *****

Comment

• TUNECHI!!!

Comment

• How was your wet dream, Moke?

Comment

• It was good BRAH.

Really though, I passed out at 11 last night, pretty early for me and I still felt sleepy this morning. I'm better off going to bed at my usual time of 1am.

I couldn't read the WSJ this morning because I wanted to sleep.

Comment

It was good BRAH.

Really though, I passed out at 11 last night, pretty early for me and I still felt sleepy this morning. I'm better off going to bed at my usual time of 1am.

I couldn't read the WSJ this morning because I wanted to sleep.
                          Dayum son, 1am?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                            Dayum son, 1am?
                            Yeah, I usually sleep at 1am and wake up at 6:45am.

I think I'm going to die early, very early.

Comment

Yeah, I usually sleep at 1am and wake up at 6:45am.

I think I'm going to die early, very early.
                              Sleep is my best friend. Can't do what you do.

Comment

• I can only function if i get 6 hours....less than that, dead....more than that, even more dead.

12am-6am every weekday.

weekends are strange because i tend to wake up at 7am regardless of what time i come home at night
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Working...
                                X