The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    I can only function if i get 6 hours....less than that, dead....more than that, even more dead.

12am-6am every weekday.

weekends are strange because i tend to wake up at 7am regardless of what time i come home at night
    Oh hai.

I get the usual 8 hours. If I go to bed at 12 am, I wake up at around 9 am. I don't know how people sleep until 1 in the afternoon, my body will not allow it!
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      Sleep is my best friend. Can't do what you do.
      I don't know. Too little hours in the day. Really hate to manage my time, so I end up getting less sleep lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
        I don't know. Too little hours in the day. Really hate to manage my time, so I end up getting less sleep lmao
        Are you a morning person?

Comment

Are you a morning person?
          I really never understood that. I like both morning and night, so no idea.

Comment

I really never understood that. I like both morning and night, so no idea.
            I'm more of a late evening person from 5-8ish.

Comment

I'm more of a late evening person from 5-8ish.
              That's late-evening? Damn lol

Comment

Oh hai.

I get the usual 8 hours. If I go to bed at 12 am, I wake up at around 9 am. I don't know how people sleep until 1 in the afternoon, my body will not allow it!
                Yea I cant either. Even when I drink the night before Im up at like 9 because I pass out and stay in the same position all night and I wake up stiff as hell.

Comment

That's late-evening? Damn lol
                  Yeah. Anything past that is night time to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    Yea I cant either. Even when I drink the night before Im up at like 9 because I pass out and stay in the same position all night and I wake up stiff as hell.
                    That's the worst. Also, if I sleep for too long, I get excruciating headaches. I would have to be super exhausted to sleep past 9 hours.

Comment

• I can't wake up that late, no matter how many hours of sleep I get. I get upset that I spent most of my morning and early afternoon on sleep;

Comment

I can't wake up that late, no matter how many hours of sleep I get. I get upset that I spent most of my morning and early afternoon on sleep;
                        Same. I see people on Twitter like "juss woke up lolz" and it's like 3:30 PM like wtf did you go to bed at 5 am?

Comment

Same. I see people on Twitter like "juss woke up lolz" and it's like 3:30 PM like wtf did you go to bed at 5 am?
                          Yeah because people on twitter probably tweet all friggen night for no reason.

And wow... Jamie Foxx as electro is pretty awesome...

Comment

• Comment

That's the worst. Also, if I sleep for too long, I get excruciating headaches. I would have to be super exhausted to sleep past 9 hours.
                              Sleep to 9, sleep 9 hours, what the hell kind of life is that, get the hell up, life is passing you by!
                              Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Morrison View Post
                                Sleep to 9, sleep 9 hours, what the hell kind of life is that, get the hell up, life is passing you by!
                                lol I agree.....don't get me wrong, i LOVE going to bed at night....but I hate feeling like im missing something while I'm asleep lol
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Working...
                                X