The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Joe Morrison View Post
    Sleep to 9, sleep 9 hours, what the hell kind of life is that, get the hell up, life is passing you by!
    Hell no! Sleep is a beautiful thing!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH Y'ALL?
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• What do you mean "sleep to 9"?

I have to wake up at 6:30 for work

Comment

• This place near my job had some legit sales on men's clothing.

They had a small selection of shoes that were well priced for sure, but didn't like them that much.

I bought myself a nicer and better wallet though for like $10. Pretty legit. It's Kenneth Cole too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
          This place near my job had some legit sales on men's clothing.They had a small selection of shoes that were well priced for sure, but didn't like them that much.I bought myself a nicer and better wallet though for like $10. Pretty legit. It's Kenneth Cole too.
          Screw clothes, go naked.

Comment

• That's the best way to work.

Oh by the way, getting my frapp from Starbucks today. LEGIT

Comment

That's the best way to work. Oh by the way, getting my frapp from Starbucks today. LEGIT
              Got mine yesterday. Caramel Frappe. Swisswag.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                Got mine yesterday. Caramel Frappe. Swisswag.
                Everyone seems to get that... wtf.

I like the Java chip one, but since I'm dieting and ****... I go for the regular coffee one. Has less calories. Might just end up getting java chip and running extra tomorrow.

Comment

Everyone seems to get that... wtf. I like the Java chip one, but since I'm dieting and ****... I go for the regular coffee one. Has less calories. Might just end up getting java chip and running extra tomorrow.
                  It's really good. I like Java Chip as well. The Crucible is on! #JusticeForTituba

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                    It's really good. I like Java Chip as well. The Crucible is on! #JusticeForTituba
                    Why did that movie get bad reviews? Looks awesome, never saw it.

Comment

Why did that movie get bad reviews? Looks awesome, never saw it.
                      Because critics are stupid. The book was better, but the movie was amazing. You need to see it before you die!

Comment

• Book? Definitely going to find it and read it.

I am so afraid to go shopping tomorrow for fear of buying clothes. Might just go to H&M and buy some cheap ****.

Comment

• You complain about movie prices but drink starbucks? WTF dudes

Comment

• Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
                            You complain about movie prices but drink starbucks? WTF dudes
                            Starbucks has a 50% discount on frapps 3pm-5pm until Sunday... you can't go wrong dude.

Comment

Book? Definitely going to find it and read it.I am so afraid to go shopping tomorrow for fear of buying clothes. Might just go to H&M and buy some cheap ****.
                              Dude..H&M is pretty pricey. Idk about mens clothing, but for women it is!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
                                You complain about movie prices but drink starbucks? WTF dudes
                                A movie ticket is $12.00, a drink at Starbucks this hour is like $2.00 or $3.00

Comment

Working...
                                X