The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    A movie ticket is $12.00, a drink at Starbucks this hour is like $2.00 or $3.00
    Well yeah but usually coffee drinkers have at least 1 cup a day, and how often do you see a movie? Didn't know they were having a promotion today however.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
      Starbucks has a 50% discount on frapps 3pm-5pm until Sunday... you can't go wrong dude.
      I just got back from D&D, oh well haha

Comment

• Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
        Well yeah but usually coffee drinkers have at least 1 cup a day, and how often do you see a movie? Didn't know they were having a promotion today however.
        I rarely go to the movies anymore for a couple reasons. 1. Nothing is interesting anymore and 2. It's expensive. 12 bucks for a ticket, a MEDIUM sized popcorn is 8 bucks plus a 4 dollar drink. **** thaaaaaaaaaat.
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          Dude..H&M is pretty pricey. Idk about mens clothing, but for women it is!
          Well, women wear all differnet kinds of garments at the same time. I can understand it being pricey. Guys wear a t-shirt and that's it. They sell t-shirts for like 12 bucks.

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          A movie ticket is $12.00, a drink at Starbucks this hour is like $2.00 or $3.00
          Yeah exactly. Maybe he doesn't KNOW ABOUT THE DEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

Comment

I drink 1 dollar coffee at the stands in Manhattan. That's my bargain haha

Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
            I just got back from D&D, oh well haha
            Ew, I hate their coffee.

Comment

• I also hate Starbucks too though, they burn their beans.

Comment

I also hate Starbucks too though, they burn their beans.
                Exactly. Expensive and tastes like ***

Comment

Exactly. Expensive and tastes like ***
                  Dude, they made that blonde roast **** and I thought it was gonna be all good and stuff... that coffee tastes burnt too. Don't enjoy it at all.

Too many Starbuck aficandos too... people there try too hard.

Comment

Ew, I hate their coffee.
                    D&D is top notch

Comment

• They're like can I get the blonde roast triple blended with ufican whipped cream smothered with light, light, ciocollato cream please.

And while you're at it, can I have bio-degradable napkins, I want to save the planet from global warming.

Comment

Dude, they made that blonde roast **** and I thought it was gonna be all good and stuff... that coffee tastes burnt too. Don't enjoy it at all.

Too many Starbuck aficandos too... people there try too hard.
                        That's why I was like WTF are you going to Starbucks for haha, I thought you were possibly a regular

Comment

That's why I was like WTF are you going to Starbucks for haha, I thought you were possibly a regular
                          I go there for their special drinks, but not often. Too expensive and waste of calories.

I do drink their coffee once in awhile though, when I want espresso.. that's theonly choice outside of my home. They have private areas near me, but their espresso is surprisingly more expensive.

And by espresso, I actually hate their espresso... I put the espresso in the coffee. Red-eye they call it... because they have special names for absolutely everything.

Comment

I go there for their special drinks, but not often. Too expensive and waste of calories.

I do drink their coffee once in awhile though, when I want espresso.. that's theonly choice outside of my home. They have private areas near me, but their espresso is surprisingly more expensive.

And by espresso, I actually hate their espresso... I put the espresso in the coffee. Red-eye they call it... because they have special names for absolutely everything.
                            I'm not a fan of espresso in coffee, makes it taste burnt imo

Comment

I'm not a fan of espresso in coffee, makes it taste burnt imo
                              It does. I only do it when I'm really really really feeling tired. That's pretty rare in the morning for me.

Comment

It does. I only do it when I'm really really really feeling tired. That's pretty rare in the morning for me.
                                Yeah same here, had one last week and I ended up throwing it out it tasted so bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X