No announcement yet.

The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I never knew this. My whole life I thought an Arnold Palmer was some kind of an early day alcoholic beverage, like a mimosa.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
      I never knew this. My whole life I thought an Arnold Palmer was some kind of an early day alcoholic beverage, like a mimosa.
      Mmmmm mimosas
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        Mmmmm mimosas
        Never had one, I wanna try...I have the OJ, but no champagne. Bring me champagne Rudyy!

Comment

• Is this weird?...I love potato salad, tuna, all made with mayo. But if I have like a ham & cheese (or any other type of sandwich) I WILL ABSOLUTELY VOMIT if there is mayo on it.

Comment

Is this weird?...I love potato salad, tuna, all made with mayo. But if I have like a ham & cheese (or any other type of sandwich) I WILL ABSOLUTELY VOMIT if there is mayo on it.
            Mayo is just gross period. I only eat it with tuna. Mustard is the way to go where deli sandwiches are concerned.

Comment

Mmmmm mimosas
              Ok, this is a girly drink I can get behind. I love that ish....at brunches around our area they give them for free.....and i make sure to drink close to a gallon if possible =P
              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
                Mayo is just gross period. I only eat it with tuna. Mustard is the way to go where deli sandwiches are concerned.
                Are you kidding me? Mustard is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay worse than mayo. I can't eat it on or mixed with anything. NOT EVER.

Comment

Is this weird?...I love potato salad, tuna, all made with mayo. But if I have like a ham & cheese (or any other type of sandwich) I WILL ABSOLUTELY VOMIT if there is mayo on it.
                  Nope, I'm with you 100% Laurah. I refuse to have mayo on anything other than the salads it's traditionally made with. looking at mayo makes me feel queasy. it's so nasty.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Are you kidding me? Mustard is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay worse than mayo. I can't eat it on or mixed with anything. NOT EVER.
                    Mustard is the best period. Plus its better for you than mayo anyway.

Comment

Never had one, I wanna try...I have the OJ, but no champagne. Bring me champagne Rudyy!
                      Of course! If we ever meet, mimosas for both of us!

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        Ok, this is a girly drink I can get behind. I love that ish....at brunches around our area they give them for free.....and i make sure to drink close to a gallon if possible =P
                        Rich people drink that daily CAUSE IT'S FREAKING GOOD!

Comment

• Mayo is fuqqin disgusting. Mustard is okay if It's only a little bit.

Comment

• Going to see Great Gatsby tonight!

Comment

You've never had a sweet tea from McDonalds?
                              No lmao

Comment

• And I find the posts by Laurah about vag hilarious...

Comment

Working...
                                X