Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    Lol the tits.

I just made a cup from my Keurig. I love that thing.
    I was never a big coffee drinker, but I love it now.
    I didn't like coffee much until I was 16 or so. But, then I became a major addict. I would spend all my free time at a cafe, then when the cafe closed for the night, my friends and I would go to an all night diner and sit there until 1 drinking coffee. I'd still get up at 6 for school, too.

I used to work as a baker for this one cafe. I made a drink called a Heart Attack on Ice. It was 5 double-long shots of espresso, iced, and then topped off with dark roast coffee. The drink had to be slammed (those are the rules, sorry). I used to drink 2 of those a day, lol. And I wonder why I have severe acid reflux problems?

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
      Congratz to Rudy's mom!
      Haha thanks, gonna tell her you said that too lmao.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

I didn't like coffee much until I was 16 or so. But, then I became a major addict. I would spend all my free time at a cafe, then when the cafe closed for the night, my friends and I would go to an all night diner and sit there until 1 drinking coffee. I'd still get up at 6 for school, too.

I used to work as a baker for this one cafe. I made a drink called a Heart Attack on Ice. It was 5 double-long shots of espresso, iced, and then topped off with dark roast coffee. The drink had to be slammed (those are the rules, sorry). I used to drink 2 of those a day, lol. And I wonder why I have severe acid reflux problems?
        Damn! I bet you NEVER slept!

Comment

I'm so happy for my mom. She got a major raise today from her job..and a year ago she didn't even have a job.

Just so happy for her.
          woo hoo!

Comment

• I used to be addicted to Red Bull.

I would drink like 2 16 oz cans almost every day. I never really "felt" anything, but I kept reading up on how it's so bad for your heart and all the freaking crap they put in it, so it scared me a lot so I stopped lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
              woo hoo!
              Woo hoo indeed!

Comment

I used to be addicted to Red Bull.

I would drink like 2 16 oz cans almost every day. I never really "felt" anything, but I kept reading up on how it's so bad for your heart and all the freaking crap they put in it, so it scared me a lot so I stopped lol.
                Yeah, energy drinks aren't very good for you, yet I still drink them a little too often myself.

And I'd sleep plenty. When I was in HS, I only needed 4 hours of sleep, regardless of what I did to myself the night before (save hallucinogens, those I needed a full night's sleep to recover from, not that I always did). Back when I was making the Heart Attacks, I only needed 5 or so hours of sleep a night. As it stands now, work nights I only get 4-6. I try to get 8 or so on my days off, however, it's never uninterrupted. I either get woken up to go to the couch because I'm snoring too loudly, or if nothing else, I get up in the morning to pack the wife's lunch and make her breakfast shake while she's in the shower, then go back to bed.

Comment

Yeah, energy drinks aren't very good for you, yet I still drink them a little too often myself. And I'd sleep plenty. When I was in HS, I only needed 4 hours of sleep, regardless of what I did to myself the night before (save hallucinogens, those I needed a full night's sleep to recover from, not that I always did). Back when I was making the Heart Attacks, I only needed 5 or so hours of sleep a night. As it stands now, work nights I only get 4-6. I try to get 8 or so on my days off, however, it's never uninterrupted. I either get woken up to go to the couch because I'm snoring too loudly, or if nothing else, I get up in the morning to pack the wife's lunch and make her breakfast shake while she's in the shower, then go back to bed.
                  4 hours is enough for you? You lucky lucky man..

Comment

• So, I just got done making my mom some of my risotto for our Mother's Day dinner tomorrow (we're doing it a day early, because it's also my brother's b-day).

Comment

4 hours is enough for you? You lucky lucky man..
                      Not any more, but I still do it. Definitely need the coffee in the morning.

Comment

Not any more, but I still do it. Definitely need the coffee in the morning.
                        I can see lol

Comment

• CAPS WIN HAHAHAH RANGERS BLOW.

Comment

• HOLD UP.......

HAYYYYYYYYYYYYY
                            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• ****ing Rudy

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
                                ****ing Rudy
                                Is that an exclamation or a verb phrase?

Comment

Working...
                                X