No announcement yet.

The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My wife is such a selfish ***** sometimes. I have to have an endoscopy (I need to be taken to and from it, as they put you under for it) and originally scheduled it for this Weds, but needed to reschedule it. So, I just rescheduled it for another day that my wife said she would be able take off... But, now she says it's too ****ing early. What the hell? She's had plenty of health issues and doctor's appointments and I've always done what I needed to do to take her if needed, including calling into work, not going to a certification class that I would have been paid to attend, etc.... Also, mind you, she'd have to get up later than if she actually went to work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
      And if they wnated to really **** the movie up and modernize it even more, they would have played Kanye's Golddigger because that's all Daisy was.

Oh and by the way, the guy who played Buchanon was fascinating, He played a better role than Leo played Gatsby IMO.
      stop using the word fascinating.....please.........
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        ummm no. 3d is so incredibly ****ing awful. it completely takes away from the movie, because all youre thinking about is 3D
        Eh, the movie kind of took away a lot from the book, so you might as well enjoy the visuals while you're watching it, but in 3D.

I saw Up in 3D and enjoyed it and that was like one of the first few movies that were produced in 3D.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
          My wife is such a selfish ***** sometimes. I have to have an endoscopy (I need to be taken to and from it, as they put you under for it) and originally scheduled it for this Weds, but needed to reschedule it. So, I just rescheduled it for another day that my wife said she would be able take off... But, now she says it's too ****ing early. What the hell? She's had plenty of health issues and doctor's appointments and I've always done what I needed to do to take her if needed, including calling into work, not going to a certification class that I would have been paid to attend, etc.... Also, mind you, she'd have to get up later than if she actually went to work.
          Does she not want to do it because of work? Or because it's too early?

Either way, she needs to understand you're going to the doctor, not a concert...It's something that needs to be done.
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Hell yeah dude. I need to find his other movies because I loved the visualization, but it didn't draw me into the movie that much. It still lacked a lot of other qualities.
            the other 2 popular ones are Romeo & Juliet, and Moulin Rouge.

I'm not a huge fan of Moulin Rouge, cuz it was a little bit too uhh...burlesque? for my liking? lol

But R&J was great, i loved it.

He also did a movie called Austrailia, but I know nothing about it, and the fact that I don't means it couldnt have been that great =P
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

stop using the word fascinating.....please.........
              Eh, why?

Comment

Eh, why?
                It's too big of a word for him.

Comment

Eh, the movie kind of took away a lot from the book, so you might as well enjoy the visuals while you're watching it, but in 3D.

I saw Up in 3D and enjoyed it and that was like one of the first few movies that were produced in 3D.
                  yea but that was animated....at least Avatar was filmed in 3D in that same year, and I saw it in 3d....liked the movie, but I'll never voluntarilly watch anything in 3d again. so bad....
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                    Does she not want to do it because of work? Or because it's too early?

Either way, she needs to understand you're going to the doctor, not a concert...It's something that needs to be done.
                    She's reluctant to take off from work, but mainly because it's too early. We have to be there at 8:30 (which means leave a little before 8). She's a teacher for crissakes. She leaves the house at 6:30 on workdays.

I'd prefer not to have it later in the day, because I can't have anything to eat or drink, including water, from midnight until I have the procedure. If I could at least have water, it wouldn't be that big of a deal to do it later in the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                      It's too big of a word for him.
                      LOL.

Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      yea but that was animated....at least Avatar was filmed in 3D in that same year, and I saw it in 3d....liked the movie, but I'll never voluntarilly watch anything in 3d again. so bad....
                      Avatar was great. People were claiming it was overrated, probably.... because they took certain aspects of it from other movies.. but whatever. Thought the 3D there was pretty cool, they still had the story in it which was good.

Comment

Eh, why?
                        Because youve used it twice in the past hour.

and I just dont think it fits in the way you said it about an actor or whatever lol
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
                          She's reluctant to take off from work, but mainly because it's too early. We have to be there at 8:30 (which means leave a little before 8). She's a teacher for crissakes. She leaves the house at 6:30 on workdays.

I'd prefer not to have it later in the day, because I can't have anything to eat or drink, including water, from midnight until I have the procedure. If I could at least have water, it wouldn't be that big of a deal to do it later in the day.
                          Well ****, she needs to stop playing around and just get up!

Comment

and I just dont think it fits in the way you said it about an actor or whatever lol
                            That's a fascinating opinion.

Eh, I think however I used it was OK. But yeah, I did use it twice in an hour. I guess due to copyright laws, I used it a lot.

Comment

Please stop saying "lol" I doubt you are actually laughing out loud anyways......

Comment

Avatar was great. People were claiming it was overrated, probably.... because they took certain aspects of it from other movies.. but whatever. Thought the 3D there was pretty cool, they still had the story in it which was good.
                                well, yea the story is rather cliche anyway....they did the best they could with it though. being that it was an alien planet was kinda cool.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X