The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    I love Wu, but Ghostfaces flow is too all over the place for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      I didn't care for the knicks back then, so to see Miller destroy them at will was quite satisfying. I only hated that it typically meant the Bulls didn't beat them instead. Plus, Miller was a complete dbag...which made him even more awesome lol
      Do you even like basketball? Lol
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Lol basketball

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          Do you even like basketball? Lol
          back then yes, it was on par with football for me, definitely. Nowadays, it's not even close.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Organic Chemistry blows. Some kid in my class scored a ****ing 12 on the exam, and it was out of 105 points. This after the test was pushed back TWICE.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
              Organic Chemistry blows. Some kid in my class scored a ****ing 12 on the exam, and it was out of 105 points. This after the test was pushed back TWICE.
              What's ya major dude?

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantz4Life View Post
                What's ya major dude?
                Biologia

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  In my day, you had to send things to athletes in the mail!!
                  I wrote Grant Hill of the Pistons back in the day when I was subscribed to SI for Kids. He sent me back a signed photo, but I'm pretty sure the autograph was printed on lol.

Comment

Biologia
                    Cool. What you planning on doing with that? My buddy's ex-girlfriend is a bio major and she works out in Pennsylvania in the woods studying birds.

Comment

Cool. What you planning on doing with that? My buddy's ex-girlfriend is a bio major and she works out in Pennsylvania in the woods studying birds.
                      I plan on being an OT or PT if everything goes smoothly. My bio curriculum is more of a medical bio than environmental, but studying birds in the woods is awesome.

Comment

I wrote Grant Hill of the Pistons back in the day when I was subscribed to SI for Kids. He sent me back a signed photo, but I'm pretty sure the autograph was printed on lol.
                        To let you know how old I am, I remember Grant Hill's father when he played RB AT Yale.

Hahaha!!!
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Organic Chemistry blows. Some kid in my class scored a ****ing 12 on the exam, and it was out of 105 points. This after the test was pushed back TWICE.
                          That's scary LOL. Someone got a 9 on 100 point finance exam. Horrid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
                            omfg....

He's either really bad, or he didn't study.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              To let you know how old I am, I remember Grant Hill's father when he played RB AT Yale.

Hahaha!!!
                              hahahhaahha yeah, I'm Morehead and I'm laughing because I'm so old hahahahah!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
                                It's been like that all year. I knew it was going to suck when I read the syllabus and the cutoff grade for a C was a 65.

Comment

Working...
                                X