Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
    I like Blue cheese with wings. Not ranch.
    Same
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
      Is there and age where you should stop eating freez pops?
      No
      Mood: WOOF!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
        They definitely don't but Drez is technically right. Africa is really two separate continents imo, the countries within/north of the sahara have completely different cultures/ideals than those south of the sahara.
        Half of Nigeria is Christian and the other half is Muslim. Talk about awkward....
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          Half of Nigeria is Christian and the other half is Muslim. Talk about awkward....

          Comment


          • The 1978 Halloween is on

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              No
              I knew I liked u

              Comment


              • I love when women wear those yoga pants to the gym. Other than the spork it's the greatest invention of all time

                Comment


                • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                  The 1978 Halloween is on
                  Haha that movie is awesome.
                  Mood: WOOF!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                    I knew I liked u
                    Lol GARSH!
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • Just a warning to you guys out there with wives or GF's "magic mike" is not a movie about a serial killing magician, which is what my lady told me when we ordered it on demand. I feel like harooni.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                        Just a warning to you guys out there with wives or GF's "magic mike" is not a movie about a serial killing magician, which is what my lady told me when we ordered it on demand. I feel like harooni.
                        Oooooh I love that movie it has a erm...a nice story line, yeah that!
                        Mood: WOOF!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                          Is there and age where you should stop eating freez pops?
                          I love them things....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by byron View Post
                            I love them things....
                            Byron!
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                              Oooooh I love that movie it has a erm...a nice story line, yeah that!
                              Messed up part is I didn't realize I was lied to until about half way through. She is gonna pay for this one lol

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by byron View Post
                                I love them things....
                                I eat like 5 a day

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X