• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by byron View Post
    Hi Rudy !
    You're my favorite person Byron.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Good to see you Byron, how have you been?

Comment

ha lot of days in the summer when it hot I don't fell like eating much ...I'll have one or two of these like giant freeze pops the store I go to carry ....forget the name super freeze or something like that ....cools me down and calms my stomach....good stuff
        My mom stopped buying them because I would eat an entire box in less than a week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          I like dipping my celery in dead body juice.
          Mmmm
          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Why torture yourself? Lol
            Because it's fun. I love me spicy food. I've grown a little weaker with it as I've gotten older, but man, hot is good.

I used to buy these pistachios from a hot sauce shop, the combined Scoville rating on them was something like 1.5m, lol. As a comparison, Franks Red Hot has a Scoville rating of about 450.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
              I blame chicken wings and coffee on my chronic heartburn. Where I used to work, we (a couple of the cooks and I) used to make some killer wings. We'd use Red Hot and butter as a base, but we'd always add some sick *** hot sauces. I was a fan of putting a bunch of Endorphin Rush and a 3-5 drops of Dave Insanity Special Reserve in it. Man, it hurt so good. Except if you wiped your eyes or scratched your balls. Then you were in serious trouble.
              Red hot and butter is how we make our mild sauce there. The manager and I make a ****load of food when we work together.

Raviolis in vodka sauce, chicken alfredo pizzas with shrimp, wings in almost a general tso sauce we make from scratch. Damn, I'm so hungry right now. Great stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                Good to see you Byron, how have you been?
                thanks good to see you as well.... I'm doing pretty good...been busy doing what I do.....I don't want to wish the summer away but I miss football....

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
                  Because it's fun. I love me spicy food. I've grown a little weaker with it as I've gotten older, but man, hot is good.I used to buy these pistachios from a hot sauce shop, the combined Scoville rating on them was something like 1.5m, lol. As a comparison, Franks Red Hot has a Scoville rating of about 450.
                  You would LOVEEEEE Nigerian food. Woo they got some spicy foods. Spicy fish with tomato sauce and jollof rice (look it up, it's fantastic).

Comment

You're my favorite person Byron.
                    Thank you Rudy!..... very nice of you to say....and right back at you ....us awesome people must stick together !

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                      Red hot and butter is how we make our mild sauce there. The manager and I make a ****load of food when we work together.Raviolis in vodka sauce, chicken alfredo pizzas with shrimp, wings in almost a general tso sauce we make from scratch. Damn, I'm so hungry right now. Great stuff.
                      Ravioli in vodka sauce. Making that tomorrow.

Comment

Thank you Rudy!..... very nice of you to say....and right back at you ....us awesome people must stick together !
                        No problem and I agree!

Comment

Ravioli in vodka sauce. Making that tomorrow.
                          Bring me some please.

Comment

Bring me some please.
                            Ok baby

Comment

Red hot and butter is how we make our mild sauce there. The manager and I make a ****load of food when we work together.

Raviolis in vodka sauce, chicken alfredo pizzas with shrimp, wings in almost a general tso sauce we make from scratch. Damn, I'm so hungry right now. Great stuff.
                              man I been getting this rib-eye steak sandwich lately at this roadside dog stand that is killer....this guy has a large lunch menu...

Comment

man I been getting this rib-eye steak sandwich lately at this roadside dog stand that is killer....this guy has a large lunch menu...
                                "Rib-eye steak sandwich," is that what they call it in CN Maine? Haha, here in South Jersey/Philly we call that a cheesesteak.

And honestly, I might eat one a day. I'm not even kidding. Extra cheese, fried onions, ketchup, and mayo. So good.

Comment

Working...
                                X