The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
    She sucks. And it's a dumb course too. Information studies... seriously stupid.
    That sounds incredibly boring.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
      If she is really that anal, just record the time yourself as well while you practice. Do the same thing in class(make sure you use the same instrument so your timing is precise) so if she tries to deduct points, just show her your stop watch.
      What a horrible idea.

Go sit in a corner and count your fingers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        I mean..you can easily leave if it's that bad? haha
        You want me to leave because you are being a *****? Is that how things are going to work?

Comment

If she is really that anal, just record the time yourself as well while you practice. Do the same thing in class(make sure you use the same instrument so your timing is precise) so if she tries to deduct points, just show her your stop watch.
          The point is, why should I get points deducted for 2:58 when it's a 3minute presentation. She even deducts if you go over. **** that noise. How can anyone get a 3 minute EXACT presentation.

She can suck my nuts.

Comment

What a horrible idea.

Go sit in a corner and count your fingers.
            Take the barbed wire baseball bat out of your ***

Comment

That sounds incredibly boring.
              It's not bad. We talk about evolution of technology and how it affects societies and different cultures.

Comment

You want me to leave because you are being a *****? Is that how things are going to work?
                Well one would think someone would leave if another poster was being incredibly annoying, right?

Comment

It's not bad. We talk about evolution of technology and how it affects societies and different cultures.
                  Is it a lecture class?

Comment

Take the barbed wire baseball bat out of your ***
                    No, it feels good.

Comment

Because I make this thread fun and you guys know it lmao.

That week where I didn't post anything (freaking exams). This place was DESERTED.
                      Puhhlease! We needed the guys from the THEE thread to add some spark in here for crying out loud. dont flatter ya self

Comment

The point is, why should I get points deducted for 2:58 when it's a 3minute presentation. She even deducts if you go over. **** that noise. How can anyone get a 3 minute EXACT presentation.

She can suck my nuts.
                        You really can't, especially being that precise. That's why I'm suggesting timing yourself and bringing the same instrument so that if her time and your time is off at least you have some ground to stand on if you have to argue for a better grade.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                          Puhhlease! We needed the guys from the THEE thread to add some spark in here for crying out loud. dont flatter ya self
                          Ha no, because I came on here and saw what you guys were talking about..

you were even like this place is dead and cried for Mokeypooh.

I win. Join ShakeandMasturbate in the corner.

Comment

Is it a lecture class?
                            It's like a debate room really haha. Like 15 kids no joke, and we make a circle and talk about ****. She lectures some times but I always interrupt to make a few good points and goes off tangent into a great discussion.

I should honestly teach this course. If you know technology and you are in the younger generation, it's mad simple.

Comment

You really can't, especially being that precise. That's why I'm suggesting timing yourself and bringing the same instrument so that if her time and your time is off at least you have some ground to stand on if you have to argue for a better grade.
                              Yeah, true. I can show her and be like WHADDYA WANT *****? A ****ING MEDAL? 3 MINUTES = 2:58 IN MOKE WORLD.

Comment

Well one would think someone would leave if another poster was being incredibly annoying, right?
                                No, usually if one poster in particular is bothering EVERYONE then that person leaves, but hey we don't all live in rudyland

Comment

Working...
                                X