No announcement yet.

The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like it. And great book, highly recommended, Moke.
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Adding to my goodreads. I have a ton on there that I am overwhelming myself on that site. I might actually split them up into categories of what the books entail. I'll keep business/finance as a category, psychology as another, etc.

Thank you for the recommendation!

Comment

• My favorite books are silent moon and where the side walk ends. If I want a tough read I reach for a book in the Goosebumps series.

Comment

• Originally posted by EliMVP-NYG View Post
          My favorite books are silent moon and where the side walk ends. If I want a tough read I reach for a book in the Goosebumps series.
          I know who you are now.
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Did you guys hear that Eli is going to throw over 5500 yards? What the **** is wrong with these people......

Comment

• Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
              Did you guys hear that Eli is going to throw over 5500 yards? What the **** is wrong with these people......
              LOL shut up

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                Just finished Why I Left Goldman Sachs. Good book to those interested in Wall Street/Finance in general.
                my ex works for goldman sachs....she loves it. Then again, she isn't one of the ones stealing people's money, she just works on projects as somewhat of a research assistant?
                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Cherry, Pumpkin, Pecan, Custard, even pudding pie are all great. Plus ice cream goes with pie, and cake not so much. Pie wins!
                  WTF are you talking about that ice cream doesn't go with cake? Get outta here with that ****. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                    It doesn't taste anything like chocolate to me. It tastes like...red velvet LOL.
                    Because your eyes fool you into thinking it's not chocolate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
                      Because your eyes fool you into thinking it's not chocolate.
                      I've been baking now for quitr some time. There is a difference in taste in Red Velvet and Chocolate.

Comment

• Is that Eli guy RUsty? LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
                          Is that Eli guy RUsty? LOL.
                          I do not appreciate the hijacking of my thread Mr.Moke or whatever you call yourself. Now you're going to have to discuss my favorite books otherwise I will never go away. So what is your take on the Goosebumps series? Personally I found the reading to be very challenging.

Comment

I do not appreciate the hijacking of my thread Mr.Moke or whatever you call yourself. Now you're going to have to discuss my favorite books otherwise I will never go away. So what is your take on the Goosebumps series? Personally I found the reading to be very challenging.
                            Definitely rusty.

And if not, yes... goosebumps is very challenging LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
                              Definitely rusty.

And if not, yes... goosebumps is very challenging LOL.
                              I agree, my reading skills have diminished as of late. I haven't had too much time to read lately, but I plan on graduating to the hardy boys next.

Comment

I agree, my reading skills have diminished as of late. I haven't had too much time to read lately, but I plan on graduating to the hardy boys next.
                                Good luck on your endeavors.

Comment

Working...
                                X