Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Moke View Post
    Is that Eli guy RUsty? LOL.
    No lol. He wouldn't do that. It's some ***got.
    Last edited by Rudy; 05-21-2013, 11:15 AM.
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • What a ***got

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Moke View Post
        Good luck on your endeavors.
        Hey, don't get snippy with me fatty. Put down the candy bars.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Moke View Post
          What a ***got
          You should be smoking some ***gots to lose weight ya big fatty fat fat.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by EliMVP-NYG View Post
            You should be smoking some ***gots to lose weight ya big fatty fat fat.
            Take your own advice.
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • I'm offended!!!! Holy **** haha

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                I'm offended!!!! Holy **** haha
                If that pic in your avatar is you, you should be.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  Take your own advice.
                  Hey man why do you keep trying to get involved? You look like some emo kid so backoff, I don't want to hurt your feelings and have you go run off and cut yourself or something.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by EliMVP-NYG View Post
                    If that pic in your avatar is you, you should be.
                    ROFLLOOLOLORLFORLOFL

                    OH LAWD.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by EliMVP-NYG View Post
                      Hey man why do you keep trying to get involved? You look like some emo kid so backoff, I don't want to hurt your feelings and have you go run off and cut yourself or something.
                      Give me your best shot tough guy
                      Mood: WOOF!

                      Comment


                      • I really just want to take my exam right now and get it over with. I wish I can go to his office and take it right now.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                          I really just want to take my exam right now and get it over with. I wish I can go to his office and take it right now.
                          Is it your last one?
                          Mood: WOOF!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                            ROFLLOOLOLORLFORLOFL

                            OH LAWD.
                            Who are you, Star Jones pre-surgury?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                              Is it your last one?
                              No, but it's the one I ****ing need 100 in, which is probably impossible haha.

                              I have 3 on Thursday. My 1st one I can easily be prepared for, my 2nd one requires a little more studying and the 3rd one is easy **** that I am not studying for.

                              After that, Atlantic City!

                              Comment


                              • @TeamVic: 😳 RT @jessbrandiferri: @TeamVic just sign with the team and stop being a puss boy
                                Mood: WOOF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X