No announcement yet.

The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annoying *** customers. "Your order will be up shortly, I'll call it out when it's ready" "That's fine, I'll just stand here in front of the registers blocking the next twenty customers from paying..."
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
      Annoying *** customers. "Your order will be up shortly, I'll call it out when it's ready" "That's fine, I'll just stand here in front of the registers blocking the next twenty customers from paying..."
      LOL so true
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
        And I mean it literally had 3 fewer carrot shreds on it.
        I hate nitpicky people. My mom is one of them. Mom: I can't eat this. Me: What's wrong with it? Mom: Half of the egg has a lot of cheese, and the other half doesn't! Me: Um, well just mix it together? Mom: No! Me: ....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          I hate nitpicky people. My mom is one of them. Mom: I can't eat this. Me: What's wrong with it? Mom: Half of the egg has a lot of cheese, and the other half doesn't! Me: Um, well just mix it together? Mom: No! Me: ....
          Honestly, certain people should probably not eat out. I understand that when you pay for your food you should have a reasonable expectation of getting what you want. The key word in there is reasonable. If you feel the need to bring in your own toast (and you don't have a food allergy), then you should probably just eat at home. If you're jealous of your neighbor's salad because it has a couple extra pieces of carrot on it, then you should probably just kill yourself.

Comment

• I sip the Dom P, watching "Gandhi" 'til I'm charged
            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

I'm instantly impressed with your Mother.
              You think parenting is easy Rudy???
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                I'm instantly impressed with your Mother.
                You think parenting is easy Rudy???
                You're impressed that her mother is a hellishly nitpicky customer?

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  I'm instantly impressed with your Mother.You think parenting is easy Rudy???
                  Hahahaha. She is cwazyyyy.

Comment

You're impressed that her mother is a hellishly nitpicky customer?
                    My mother is a beautiful woman! And very very nitpicky haha.

Comment

My mother is a beautiful woman! And very very nitpicky haha.
                      She very well may be, however, if I ever had to cook her meal, I'd want to stab her in the eye.

Comment

She very well may be, however, if I ever had to cook her meal, I'd want to stab her in the eye.
                        And I mean that in the nicest way possible.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                            Drez irl

Comment

And I mean that in the nicest way possible.

Comment

• WHAT UP PEOPLE!??!?! Back from AC! Rejuvenated? Nawwww

Comment

Working...
                                X