Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    It's called a Morgan Silver Dollar

I did some research...they are all minted with "Mint Marks" that show which mint they were made at. some of the rare ones were ones that dont exist anymore, like New Orleans, and Carson City. Mine doesnt have any, so that apparently means it was made in Philadelphia that one year. So its not as rare.

So sadly it's only worth it's weight in Silver...somewhere around $20, unless someone randomly wants to pay more
    Well its a cool piece to have man

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Yea pizz did you look into how much its worth?
      yea i posted up there. i did about 45 mins of research to see what exactly I had. and the particular one i found is only worht it's weight in silver because it's not particularly rare since it was minted in Philly, about $20 or so...but the silver market is rather volatile these past few years, so it could be up or down regularly. I think its a cool thing to have though, it just looks awesome
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• There are uncirculated ones from Carson City, NV that people just put away when the mint shut down, and those are worth thousands.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Lol Hangover 3 was horrible.

And no, I didn't pay for the movie tickets. My girlfriend took us to it

Comment

• It's called "The Hangover" because you need to drink a ton to be able to enjoy it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
              It's called "The Hangover" because you need to drink a ton to be able to enjoy it.
              I didn't really want to see it, hence why I didn't pay for it LOL.

Too many other movies I would have rather seen. Total garbage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
                Lol Hangover 3 was horrible.

And no, I didn't pay for the movie tickets. My girlfriend took us to it
                haha. i wouldnt pay to see it i dont think. the last one was turrble.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

And this was worse. I actually enjoyed the 2nd. I didn't even smile during this one. I actually said to myself "**** this"

Comment

• Garbage pale kids

Comment

Pizz....Didn't Lando say he liked Hangover 3 a lot?
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• I officially got the job! Not too sure when I'm going to start yet, though. I missed the phone call while I was at work today and couldn't call back and likely won't be able to tomorrow, either. But, I should know by Monday when I'll start. I'm definitely psyched for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
                          I officially got the job! Not too sure when I'm going to start yet, though. I missed the phone call while I was at work today and couldn't call back and likely won't be able to tomorrow, either. But, I should know by Monday when I'll start. I'm definitely psyched for it.

Congratulations dude! That is awesome

Comment

I officially got the job! Not too sure when I'm going to start yet, though. I missed the phone call while I was at work today and couldn't call back and likely won't be able to tomorrow, either. But, I should know by Monday when I'll start. I'm definitely psyched for it.
                            nice! congrats man. forgive me, but i completely forget what job this was, but regardless, thats really good news. grats again
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Awesome!

I'M SO PROUD OF MY DREZZY! -cries-
                              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

nice! congrats man. forgive me, but i completely forget what job this was, but regardless, thats really good news. grats again
                                It's essentially doing patient registration at the VA Hospital by me. I'm not looking to do it long term, but after a year I'm nigh unfirable. And it's a federal job, so the bennies are good. After a year or so, I'll probably start looking for something at a higher GS level.

Comment

Working...
                                X