Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Eggs
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • This lady ordered a BLT and added turkey to the BLT and melted cheese.

      Guy puts the lettuce and tomato on the grilled turkey with melted cheese and told them she didn't want the lettuce and tomato.

      So why the **** are you ordering a BLT woman?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Moke View Post
        This lady ordered a BLT and added turkey to the BLT and melted cheese.

        Guy puts the lettuce and tomato on the grilled turkey with melted cheese and told them she didn't want the lettuce and tomato.

        So why the **** are you ordering a BLT woman?
        Ill take the BLT hold the veggies please

        Comment


        • Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
          Ill take the BLT hold the veggies please
          But really, that kinda is gross. **** is just bacon and mayo and bread.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Moke View Post
            But really, that kinda is gross. **** is just bacon and mayo and bread.
            It is gross, let me guess, this person was overweight right?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
              It is gross, let me guess, this person was overweight right?
              Yes actually LOL.

              Comment


              • Oh nice, the girl in need of the lung won her case and made it on to the adult list. Another kid at that hospital had lawyers file an identical motion and he, too, is on the adult list.

                I hope it all works out. The little girl's condition is said to be worsening, though.
                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                  Yes actually LOL.
                  Makes sense, ordering a BLT sounds better than ordering a bacon sandwich

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                    Oh nice, the girl in need of the lung won her case and made it on to the adult list. Another kid at that hospital had lawyers file an identical motion and he, too, is on the adult list. I hope it all works out. The little girl's condition is said to be worsening, though.
                    I really hope it's not too late.
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                      Oh nice, the girl in need of the lung won her case and made it on to the adult list. Another kid at that hospital had lawyers file an identical motion and he, too, is on the adult list.

                      I hope it all works out. The little girl's condition is said to be worsening, though.
                      Its really sad. I was watching the news though and they had a Dr. on and he said this wasnt good because now the person who was next on the list would have to wait. He also said the reason they dont put kids on this certain list is because many times during this procedure, an adult lung isnt as compatible with a child. Terrible situation. Hope she pulls through.

                      Comment


                      • Dying from CF is a terrible way to go too, hopefully she can find a compatible lung soon

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          Its really sad. I was watching the news though and they had a Dr. on and he said this wasnt good because now the person who was next on the list would have to wait. He also said the reason they dont put kids on this certain list is because many times during this procedure, an adult lung isnt as compatible with a child. Terrible situation. Hope she pulls through.
                          Right

                          But is a 12 year olds lungs really that much different in size than the 10 year old?
                          Mood: WOOF!

                          Comment


                          • Who the **** cares about a re-make of Texas Chainsaw Massacre? I watched first 10 minutes of it.

                            I feel bad for the people who went and spent however much they spent on those movie tickets.

                            Saw it on netflix like 2 days ago and shut it off after 15 minutes. Awful.

                            Comment


                            • http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=ge7i60GuNRg#!


                              Check that out.
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment


                              • im at work I CANT

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X