The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
    I have to search YouTube for his interviews. I really never listened to him because I grew up with a lot of kids that made fun of him, so I thought it was socially unacceptable to even say his name. Not even kidding... god, I hate my neighborhood.
    He's pretty unoriginal actually. Don't let people fool you. All those "break away form the norm" guys end up all doing the same things.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
      The difference is here is that:

troll-Moke is funny.

troll-Rudy is unfunny and asinine.
      Yeah Rudy seriously, being a troll and an ******* are two different things, besides being an ******* is my job anyway

Comment

• Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
        Not true. It depends on the exam, if you are talking multiple choice then yeah but essays definitely check your understanding and critical thinking on said subject. Plus in an open discussion a teacher can not assess everyone equally considering some people may not get a word in at all.
        Short answer essays are fine, I forgot about those.
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          I wrote an entire research paper on why the SATs need to be abolished., there's actually some very smart people who have gotten a perfect 2400 on it that feels like it didn't help them prepare for college.

I know it's a measurement, but it's a dumb measurement to me.
          Yeah, SATs are dumb. But IQs are dumb too. I was reading this book on it, and IQs are horrible evaluations. I don't even think the correlation between IQ and success is much positive. It might be a bit, but it has a lot to do with history.

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          I think guys like Lil' Wayne and Kanye West are worse.
          Same. Those guys are such tools.

Comment

• I actually can't wait to see the look on my professor's face when I mention Christopher Hitchens. She's actually a devout catholic (not going into religion here though), but if you guys don;t know who he is... he's a religious critic and atheist.

She'll probably fail me... I'm assuming.

Comment

Yeah Rudy seriously, being a troll and an ******* are two different things, besides being an ******* is my job anyway
              Well since I don't know what the hell you're saying, I'm going to assume you said that being a troll and being a unicorn are two different things, which is in fact true. And being a twat is your job.

Comment

Yeah, SATs are dumb. But IQs are dumb too. I was reading this book on it, and IQs are horrible evaluations. I don't even think the correlation between IQ and success is much positive. It might be a bit, but it has a lot to do with history.

Same. Those guys are such tools.
                EQ's are much better than IQ's. According to studies done.

Nobody pays attention to EQ's because it's hard to determine what exactly emotional intelligence is.

Comment

Well since I don't know what the hell you're saying, I'm going to assume you said that being a troll and being a unicorn are two different things, which is in fact true. And being a twat is your job.
                  buttholes

Comment

• and i am a big butthole

Comment

and i am a big butthole
                      I concur.

Comment

EQ's are much better than IQ's. According to studies done.

Nobody pays attention to EQ's because it's hard to determine what exactly emotional intelligence is.
                        What the heck is an EQ? Maybe EQ should be compared with IQ and see what the correlation is and they should do whole researchs on the two TOGETHER rather than seperate?

Comment

• Off to do my presentation in a few. Peace out, A-town, motha *******

Comment

I concur.
                            I have to run to class to take a test(essay btw) but when I come back I will have a good comeback.

Comment

• **** your essay, ya heard?

Comment

Off to do my presentation in a few. Peace out, A-town, motha *******
                                goodluck- Im about to bang out a 6 page paper in class shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttt

Comment

Working...
                                X