The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
    After perusing through TAGF, I am now reminded why I don't visit this site often.
    DON'T LEAVE. AGAIN OMG I WILL BE SO MAD AT YOU AAAHHHH RUSTYYYY COME TO MAMA!
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      its not the smoking...its just general out-of-shape-ness haha
      Start working out man, if my lazy *** can do it so can you

Comment

• Don't worry Rudy, I'll probably be on a bit more now. Sometimes you need a break from the craziness.

Comment

Don't worry Rudy, I'll probably be on a bit more now. Sometimes you need a break from the craziness.
          How are you?

Comment

• I've been alright. Glad summer is here just for the weather. I'm going to spend as much time as I can outdoors.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              Start working out man, if my lazy *** can do it so can you
              i have no motivation at the moment....however I do have a short term plan:

after teh stressful part of my summer is over, I'm going to attempt to quit smoking. Side effect is some weight gain, and although i dont necessarily eat alot, i'm going to change my diet to alleviate this problem. And also....quit smoking; get the girl. lol.....guess im kinda serious about this one.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

i have no motivation at the moment....however I do have a short term plan:after teh stressful part of my summer is over, I'm going to attempt to quit smoking. Side effect is some weight gain, and although i dont necessarily eat alot, i'm going to change my diet to alleviate this problem. And also....quit smoking; get the girl. lol.....guess im kinda serious about this one.
                PIZZ IS IN LOVEEEEEEE

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  PIZZ IS IN LIKE
                  Fixed.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

i have no motivation at the moment....however I do have a short term plan:

after teh stressful part of my summer is over, I'm going to attempt to quit smoking. Side effect is some weight gain, and although i dont necessarily eat alot, i'm going to change my diet to alleviate this problem. And also....quit smoking; get the girl. lol.....guess im kinda serious about this one.
                    You should start working out AND keep smoking then.

I hear ya, its tough to motivate yourself at first but once you start seeing the results, that will motivate you.

Comment

• Iv been feinding for a cig lately. Its annoying. Havnt smoked in like 5-6 years.

Comment

I've been alright. Glad summer is here just for the weather. I'm going to spend as much time as I can outdoors.
                        Ah the great outdoors. I'm glad you have that luxury. Unfortunately Virginia ain't too kind when it comes to weather. It's been raining and thundering for a week straight. I've been hitting the gym, and I feel great. I really missed you, and yes..TAGF is cray cray.

Comment

Iv been feinding for a cig lately. Its annoying. Havnt smoked in like 5-6 years.
                          Smoke weed instead.

Comment

Fixed.
                            Well ****

Comment

You should start working out AND keep smoking then.

I hear ya, its tough to motivate yourself at first but once you start seeing the results, that will motivate you.
                              WELLLLLLLL

I dont really WANT to quit...but it's such a stupid ****ing habit. costs way too much to smoke in NY. That, and *****es dont like smokers (apparently)
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• they probably dont like being called *****es either lmao....oh well
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X