The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    Hey idiots. About to head out for the gym. Been running a mile a day.
    Nice. Incorporate a little weight lifting after the run. You actually continue to burn calories for hours after weight training, as it takes energy to rebuild muscle.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Iv been feinding for a cig lately. Its annoying. Havnt smoked in like 5-6 years.
      That happens to me every so often, too. I quit about 7 years ago. I find having a cigar helps. Just kidding. But, I do occasionally enjoy a cigar.

Comment

Smoke weed instead.
        you know this mann. I want to stop that too. Im becoming this guy

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          WELLLLLLLL

I dont really WANT to quit...but it's such a stupid ****ing habit. costs way too much to smoke in NY. That, and *****es dont like smokers (apparently)
          I quit so I could afford a car, lol. I didn't really want to quit, but I smoked 2 packs a day. And that was when smokes were only $4-$4.50 a pack. Smoking that much would be rent money today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
            I quit so I could afford a car, lol. I didn't really want to quit, but I smoked 2 packs a day. And that was when smokes were only $4-$4.50 a pack. Smoking that much would be rent money today.
            ha! when i bought my last car, that's exactly what i did.....except i crumbled once i realized i freaked out a little TOO much about the money unnecessarily....lol
            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

ha! when i bought my last car, that's exactly what i did.....except i crumbled once i realized i freaked out a little TOO much about the money unnecessarily....lol
              I definitely couldn't afford both, especially seeing as I was going back to college at the time and needed to cut down about 12 hours a week at work.

Comment

• Smoking leads to piece of **** teeth

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
                  Nice. Incorporate a little weight lifting after the run. You actually continue to burn calories for hours after weight training, as it takes energy to rebuild muscle.
                  I've bedn weight lifting for years bro.
                  Mood: WOOF!

Comment

DOTH THOU EVEN HOIST....brother??!?!
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Ah the great outdoors. I'm glad you have that luxury. Unfortunately Virginia ain't too kind when it comes to weather. It's been raining and thundering for a week straight. I've been hitting the gym, and I feel great. I really missed you, and yes..TAGF is cray cray.
                      Rain and thunderstorms are a bit of a drag. but I love the first few moments before a storm rolls in and the rain pours down. When the air changes and the wind starts to rush through the trees, while the sky slowly turns into a dark blue. It's so intoxicating.

Comment

DOTH THOU EVEN HOIST....brother??!?!
                        Shut up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                          Rain and thunderstorms are a bit of a drag. but I love the first few moments before a storm rolls in and the rain pours down. When the air changes and the wind starts to rush through the trees, while the sky slowly turns into a dark blue. It's so intoxicating.
                          I love the smell of the air after it rains, so refreshing.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            you know this mann. I want to stop that too. Im becoming this guy
                            hahahahaha love that movie. How often do you do it?

Comment

• The new Xbox One looks amazing, well the video games do...

Comment

12 oz curls don't count.

Comment

Working...
                                X