Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
    I'm really not trusting you here.
    I don't know if they've changed the model since, but the new microsoft console makes it so you can only access your games from their online servers. Judging by how terrible xbox live is, I'm sure those servers are going to go down from time to time so I'm going with the ps4.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
      I don't know if they've changed the model since, but the new microsoft console makes it so you can only access your games from their online servers. Judging by how terrible xbox live is, I'm sure those servers are going to go down from time to time so I'm going with the ps4.
      That's what I heard too.

I might do the same, not sure yet. I want to see some more PS4 exclusives.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
        I don't drink **** beer, though (or at least try not to). I enjoy wine, too. It's just Moscato isn't that good of a wine and Barefoot isn't that good of a winery.
        To each his/her own I guess. I love other brands though.
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          You don't have to, but you'll regret it.
          I'll make my decision when I see more of the PS4. I just give more ****s aobut a system that gives me more for the $$$$

Comment

You're the one who drinks carbonated cat piss. I mean beer.
            Don't bash it too much there, girl. One day you might actually like it. There are tons of things I have grown to appreciate after initially disliking.

Comment

That's what I heard too.

I might do the same, not sure yet. I want to see some more PS4 exclusives.
              Im going to do my best and wait a month or two before buying one or the other, Im leaning towards Ps4 at the moment because of what you guys mentioned and hopefully free internet access, and I consider myself an xbox guy

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                Im going to do my best and wait a month or two before buying one or the other, Im leaning towards Ps4 at the moment because of what you guys mentioned and hopefully free internet access, and I consider myself an xbox guy
                I feel you. I might even wait a little longer than that, until I graduate or something and I make more money working full-time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                  Don't bash it too much there, girl. One day you might actually like it. There are tons of things I have grown to appreciate after initially disliking.
                  I can't. The only one I can tolerate is Budlight Platinum.. And that's a reach.

Comment

I'll make my decision when I see more of the PS4. I just give more ****s aobut a system that gives me more for the $$$$
                    True. I've just always enjoyed the Play Station systems a bit more.

Comment

Which is stronger than others. I love that beer.

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                      True. I've just always enjoyed the Play Station systems a bit more.
                      Same, I agree. I have always preferred them as well. I might get the PS4. I just get hyped by the cool Xbox stuff.

Comment

• Anyone who games even casually has to be swearing off xbox at this point and moving completely to PS4. There's not even a debate in my eyes. Microsoft dug their own grave for gaming. I hope they do somethign revolutionary for the coming versions of windows....or else this company is going to take a rapid nose-dive in profits lol
                        Last edited by JPizzack; 06-10-2013, 02:01 PM.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

I just had this for the first time yesterday.....kinda grossed me out a bit. not sure what it was. I'm not really a fan of bud light anyway unless its draft (idk why, i just think its better)....but the platinum one tasted kinda nasty to me.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            Anyone who gams even casually has to be swearing off xbox at this point and moving completely to PS4. There's not even a debate in my eyes. Microsoft dug their own grave for gaming. I hope they do somethign revolutionary for the coming versions of windows....or else this company is going to take a rapid nose-dive in profits lol
                            Yea I agree, and I hope they straighten their **** out. The more consuls, the more competition for great gaming.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              i had a 360 years before i got my Ps3, and all i could think about was "wtf took me so long to get this?!?!?!" lol
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                I just had this for the first time yesterday.....kinda grossed me out a bit. not sure what it was. I'm not really a fan of bud light anyway unless its draft (idk why, i just think its better)....but the platinum one tasted kinda nasty to me.
                                You know what taste like **** until your second. guinness

Comment

Working...
                                X