The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
    I have a Turtle Beach headset, and like 3-4 games and a digital copy of Skyrim on the hard drive.

I think I can do all of that for $200 IMO.
    yea no doubt.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• You think so? Damn, I'm really willing to do this now. I paid $200 for the console alone, I wouldn't mind making all of that money back.

I don't care much about the money I've spend on the video games because I bought them used regardless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
        You think so? Damn, I'm really willing to do this now. I paid $200 for the console alone, I wouldn't mind making all of that money back.

I don't care much about the money I've spend on the video games because I bought them used regardless.
        There's a sucker born every minute. maybe you'll get lucky and find one on ebay. haha
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          There's a sucker born every minute. maybe you'll get lucky and find one on ebay. haha
          Hopefully, I just hate getting charged for listing my items. These ****suckers gotta make money though.

Comment

• Just saw the 4th Pirates of the Caribbean. It was better than the 3rd, but that ain't saying much. Now there's a fifth one. These guys are laughing all the way to the bank. Its a fun idea, and people love pirate stuff, but the execution of the movies falls short of the brilliant potential.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
              Just saw the 4th Pirates of the Caribbean. It was better than the 3rd, but that ain't saying much. Now there's a fifth one. These guys are laughing all the way to the bank. Its a fun idea, and people love pirate stuff, but the execution of the movies falls short of the brilliant potential.
              I was never into that series. It was OK, but..meh, idk.
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                I was never into that series. It was OK, but..meh, idk.
                Me neither honestly. I watch them because they are fun visually. I love the Caribbean! (Well in fact this past one was filmed in Hawaii) but I won't see the movies in theaters or anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                  Me neither honestly. I watch them because they are fun visually. I love the Caribbean! (Well in fact this past one was filmed in Hawaii) but I won't see the movies in theaters or anything.
                  Never been to the Caribbean. Looks nice. I really want to go to Europe, so much history there.

Comment

Never been to the Caribbean. Looks nice. I really want to go to Europe, so much history there.
                    What's neat is one of my old professors said if I'm ever in Rome he knows someone that can get me into the Vatican Library Archives. Now that would be cool. If I could read Latin at least, lol.

Comment

• Caribbean is the bomb. One of the most beautiful places on this earth and right next door to the USA. Many islands are very European in flavor because they were colonized and are still held by the British, French, Dutch, etc..

Comment

• It's a shame. I like Immortal Technique, but hate the fact that he raps with a tinfoil hat on.
                        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                          It's a shame. I like Immortal Technique, but hate the fact that he raps with a tinfoil hat on.
                          MF Doom raps with a mask on. Hell Vermin Supreme wears a boot on his head and he's freaking great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
                            What's neat is one of my old professors said if I'm ever in Rome he knows someone that can get me into the Vatican Library Archives. Now that would be cool. If I could read Latin at least, lol.
                            Go to Rome!

Comment

• What's up people? Moving Tuesday. Will call in sick at work tomorrow to help pack and stuff.

Blah, at least I'll have FIOS at my new home.

Comment

Go to Rome!
                                I've heard that all roads lead there.

Comment

Working...
                                X