The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    Oh hell yes. Strawberry cheesecake is wonderful..so so wonderful. Brownies ehh...they aren't gross, just idk. I've grown tired of them.
    How about fudge brownie with vanilla ice cream on time?

That is my favorite. I love combining the hot with the cold foods.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
      As long as you like something as equally as delicious, but I doubt there is anything as equally delicious as brownies.

I love brownies but I need to have water or milk next to me right after I eat one.
      they're delicious with cold milk. I think most people havent actually had good brownies.

Comment

How about fudge brownie with vanilla ice cream on time?That is my favorite. I love combining the hot with the cold foods.
        I do love that. If you go to Friday's, they have this warm brownie with nuts and vanilla ice cream on top. You MUST try that. That is the only brownie exception.
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

I do love that. If you go to Friday's, they have this warm brownie with nuts and vanilla ice cream on top. You MUST try that. That is the only brownie exception.
          That's what I get all the time!!! **** is amazing.

What about Apple A La Mode?

Comment

• And the brownie has hot fudge inside of it as well. Damn it's so good. I think it's called a brownie obsession.

Comment

I'm sure they are good, but honestly I used to eat so many brownies I got so sick of them.
              Overall, today's brownies are not very good. Modern methods have ruined them. But whip up a homemade batch with a excelent recipe and suddenly they become the best dessert ever. Plus, its chocolate. You basically cant go wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                they're delicious with cold milk. I think most people havent actually had good brownies.
                Right? My ex made a good one. I believe that's the only reason why I miss her. Although, my new gf makes a mean seven layered cookie.

Comment

That's what I get all the time!!! **** is amazing.What about Apple A La Mode?
                  Nah, not a huge pie person.

Comment

• Gotcha, I am in love with apple pie now. Homemade is delicious, add some cinnamon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                      Overall, today's brownies are not very good. Modern methods have ruined them. But whip up a homemade batch with a excelent recipe and suddenly they become the best dessert ever. Plus, its chocolate. You basically cant go wrong.
                      I make homemade brownies, I agree it's much better..but there are better desserts out there that's more flavorful. Like strawberry cheesecake!

Comment

Gotcha, I am in love with apple pie now. Homemade is delicious, add some cinnamon.
                        The only pie I don't mind eating is a warm blueberry pie, but that's about it.

Comment

• Does anyone like carrot cake? It's decent, but whatever.

Comment

The only pie I don't mind eating is a warm blueberry pie, but that's about it.
                            WARM blueberry pie?

I always thought that sounded better as a cold pie.

Seems interesting.

Comment

Nah, not a huge pie person.
                              shame. Cuz pie is the bomb. Especially with ice cream.

About cheesecake, I have tried (according to many people) one of, if not the best New York cheesecake and I still don't really care for it. I'll eat like one piece once every few years or so.

Comment

Does anyone like carrot cake? It's decent, but whatever.
                                Carrot cake is tasty. Coconut cake is better. I love making coconut cake.

Comment

Working...
                                X