Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
    Do you think that maybe censors hate you????

    *Mindblown*
    Then we have a censorship

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      But you do lol
      that was lame.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
        Do you think that maybe censors hate you????

        *Mindblown*
        Then we have a censorship, or censorfriendship

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
          that was lame.
          Lame or not, it's true
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
            Clay Davis doesn't want to be posted here apparently
            Guess not.
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              Lame or not, it's true
              nope. dont talk to me about that anyway. Mrs. 7,000 look at me! posts lol

              Comment


              • Rudy, can I have some of your posts? Please.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                  nope. dont talk to me about that anyway. Mrs. 7,000 look at me! posts lol
                  I think you need glasses.
                  Mood: WOOF!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                    Rudy, can I have some of your posts? Please.
                    You can have more than some posts
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                      I think you need glasses.
                      shut it. you lost about 400 posts when the original lounge got deleted.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                        shut it. you lost about 400 posts when the original lounge got deleted.
                        Yeah, and NOW I don't have 7,000
                        Mood: WOOF!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                          Yeah, and NOW I don't have 7,000
                          you've made a lot more than that.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                            you've made a lot more than that.
                            That was then, this is now.
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • the fact you made them remains.



                              now begone fool!

                              too easy.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                                the fact you made them remains. now begone fool!too easy.
                                made what...
                                Mood: WOOF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X